And so the gouging begins...

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I'm sorry for your troubles guys. Man, of both you guys have had it rough lately, that's for damn sure. I'd buy you guys a drink if you lived closer. Hope things look up sooner than later.

edit: oh wait, Phil did you say you don't drink at all? Ok, a coke then. :) Root beer float?
Thanks Jost, a simple diet dew would be fine. ;);) Just can't drink anymore as I take too much medication. But, thanks for the offer my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
I went to the gas station. No Gas. :eek: Gas has run out everywhere.
Gas stations are shutting down their pumps in preparation for the mass panic when people scramble for the pumps trying to save money before the prices jump up $ 0.70 a gallon or more....

There are reports that stations in Milwaukee have already started gouging at over $5.00 a gallon.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I sure would feel like a jackass driving a non work related truck right about now...

Oh wait, I have a civic :D.

SheepStar

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
There should be a special place in hell for gougers!!!:)
Very much agreed croseiv. If there was, it would have to be a large place to put all of them in it.

Cheers,

Phil

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
I sure would feel like a jackass driving a non work related truck right about now...SheepStar
You would feel a lot worse if you made a mistake and my truck ran over your rice burning rear.

Oh, wait; you probably wouldn't feel anything at all because you would be toast.

Truck meets Civic.
Truck: $2000 repair bill, maybe more if the airbag deploys.
Civic: A few more beer cans and a couple of street signs.:p

Jackass.
OK, I'm only half of one as my truck is used for half work and half pleasure.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You would feel a lot worse if you made a mistake and my truck ran over your rice burning rear.

Oh, wait; you probably wouldn't feel anything at all because you would be toast.

Truck meets Civic.
Truck: $2000 repair bill, maybe more if the airbag deploys.
Civic: A few more beer cans and a couple of street signs.:p

Jackass.
OK, I'm only half of one as my truck is used for half work and half pleasure.
Yeah, but your on-going hospital bills would end up costing oh so much more. Mine are free.

Also, I have a clean driving record. :)

SheepStar

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Yeah, but your on-going hospital bills would end up costing oh so much more. Mine are free.

Also, I have a clean driving record. :)

SheepStar
I have good insurance.:)
My record is clean, too, but I still make mistakes and do stupid stuff like punch it up to 85 in a 45 zone on occasion.:eek: Can't help it with over 400hp:D

When I'm not driving my truck for work, I usually drive my '03 Impala which is a lot bigger than a Civic but gets about as good mpg. 25 AVERAGE all day, every day, every tank. 30 easy on the highway.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Believe me. When I get drinking. I consume enough for the both of us. :eek:
Amen there bro. Bows down to the Maz..........LOL!!!! :D:D I used to be able to put it away. However, diabetes took all that away. But, I still can piss like a racehorse. :cool::cool: Just kiddin Maz! ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I have good insurance.:)
My record is clean, too, but I still make mistakes and do stupid stuff like punch it up to 85 in a 45 zone on occasion.:eek: Can't help it with over 400hp:D

When I'm not driving my truck for work, I usually drive my '03 Impala which is a lot bigger than a Civic but gets about as good mpg. 25 AVERAGE all day, every day, every tank. 30 easy on the highway.
My civic does over 40MPG. 1.5 liters, 70BHP. :D Can't wait to get a D15B.

SheepStar

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Have you ever had the limited version? It's smooth.

SheepStar
I have had the special reserve, but never any of the Extra Rare or Cask 16.

I like the regular CR In a 50/50 mix with Coke. I havent had anything to drink in about 8 months. I like to sip on it in the fall and winter months. I have some health issues that limit my alcohol intake.

Peace,
Tommy

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I have had the special reserve, but never any of the Extra Rare or Cask 16.

I like the regular CR In a 50/50 mix with Coke. I havent had anything to drink in about 8 months. I like to sip on it in the fall and winter months. I have some health issues that limit my alcohol intake.

Peace,
Tommy
Hey Tommy I can relate to what you are saying. My diabetes ended all of my alcohol consumption. I can, on the rare occasion, perhaps have a beer or two. I rarely ever do, because it is hard to stop at two. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
My civic does over 40MPG. 1.5 liters, 70BHP. :D Can't wait to get a D15B.

SheepStar
I know you have an older one, which does better than the new ones:rolleyes: My Impala does as well as the 2008 Civic with the 2.0 liter four-banger and it is a 3.8 V-6. http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/findacar.htm

Back on topic, can't wait to see what regular goes for tomorrow...if you can find it. I went by Wally-World tonight and they were about out. I heard the clerk say they had about 1-1/2 inches left in the tank then they were done. Another station I crused through was out of all but regular. Glad I filled up both the truck and the car yesterday.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
From what I hear about you Phil. Not a racehorse. But maybe a squirrel. :eek: LOL
Wow, that squirrel has got some stones.

As for gas, it looks like we're holding steady for now. I've heard that we get our gas from sources other than the gulf, but I can't remember the details. Worry not, my friends, it will hit us here soon enough...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis