Am I considered Audiophile?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Hello all,

I am new to the Audiophile world.
I used to own Magnepan 1.71 and a pre amp with power amp 2x200wats/ch from Rotel.

Now, at 53 I have (I want to believe), turned into cheaper area but nice quality.

I have Polk Audio RTI-A7 Speakers and Yamaha RX-V385 Receiver that I have disabled every function of surround settings and I listen to two channel stereo or PCM.
I hope I qualify to be considered Audiophile, LOL
Any pictures are those the real big Polk towers. ?? Nice

Ultimate bass lover !! si ht15 dvc.
Free the reptile aliens

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
The funny thing is I thought my new projector had the ultimate blacks until I realized the bulb was burnt out... Guess that explains the lousy contrast ratio... Oh well, at least I have the Bose system screaming...

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
How could you forget the all important cable risers.:)
I didn't , makes it much easier to vacuum !

On a serious note, for many of us this a hobby and to that a journey to ones sonic satisfaction that for many has no end. All good, to each their own ......

E

Ernie Schmuntz

Junior Audioholic
Hello all,

I am new to the Audiophile world.
I used to own Magnepan 1.71 and a pre amp with power amp 2x200wats/ch from Rotel.

Now, at 53 I have (I want to believe), turned into cheaper area but nice quality.

I have Polk Audio RTI-A7 Speakers and Yamaha RX-V385 Receiver that I have disabled every function of surround settings and I listen to two channel stereo or PCM.
I hope I qualify to be considered Audiophile, LOL
Your in that club if you spent more on interconnects and speaker cable than your amp.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis