Alternative to Denon Remote App?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
For some reason, 2016 comes to mind- it really made life easy if the AVR needed to be defaulted and reconfigured- save the config to a laptop, default the AVR, go into the menu and click on Load Config. Wait a couple of minutes and it was like nothing changed in the operation- no time wasted trying to remember all of the settings, no need for photos of the various pages in the menu, no finding out the hard way that several things were forgotten and need to be remembered.....

I don't know why they don't listen to the people who install their stuff, but they lost the main technical trainer around that time and now, there's no in-person training sessions around the country with real-time Q&A, sharing on the job experiences or trying to come up with solutions as a group. They were also very willing to listen to complaints and suggestions, but that changed around that time and the guy who did the next few sessions was useless, even if he was a VP in the technical department. Oddly enough, the former trainer still shows up on Remote Central- he doesn't work in AV anymore, but he likes to check in.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
guys can someone explain to me why through the app I can raise the volume up to level 74? it's normal? an App bug? thank you
What are you asking? I think the majority here use the relative scale of 0 so the volume shows negative until the reference of 0, which is the calibrated setup.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis