All my stereos, updated frequently.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I enjoy seeing how much you utilize your space Yetti!

Keep posting pictures as your disease evolves. :D

Rogo
Umm... might want to talk to Seth=L on this; those are pictures of his (old) setup.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Wow. Your system has come a long way in a short time. It looks great.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Wow. Your system has come a long way in a short time. It looks great.

Sources:

PS3
Toshiba HD-A3
Pioneer CLD-
Technics SL-1200MK3 (needs a new cartridge)

My current receivers are the Sony STR-DA1000ES and the Teac CR-H220 (which is connected to the Magnavox subwoofer and Boston Acoustics CR's flanking the KLH center speaker)

The KLH center and surrounds handle their tasks alright, although they aren't great. Since I don't use them for music I don't notice many issues from them.

Paradigm Studio/20v1s for my fronts paired with the Paradigm PS-1000v2

Video is handled by the Westinghouse 32" 720p LCD, which has horrid onboard video, but the PS3 pretty much takes care of any scaling I need. I am happy to have a TV stand as well as speaker stands instead of particle board excuse for TV stand and plant holders used as speaker stands.;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
What function do the Teac and BA CR's perform? Maybe I'm a little confused. It looks like you have two complete systems transmogrified into one. How does that work?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I agree with the others - looks great!

I do miss the NHTs, though.... :) Did you sell those?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
What function do the Teac and BA CR's perform? Maybe I'm a little confused. It looks like you have two complete systems transmogrified into one. How does that work?
The purpose "was" to allow me to listen to music while playing games on the PS3. It was fine a few times, but the Teac is back in my bedroom now.

Adam said:
Did you sell those?
Yes, many light years ago.;)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I'm going to post updated photos of my bedroom setup. It's so new and exciting I can hardly contain myself.

*glee*

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I'm going to post updated photos of my bedroom setup. It's so new and exciting I can hardly contain myself.

*glee*
I had the same thought, only mine involves PSB's as Paradigm speaker stands. :D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Here are a couple of updated pictures of my bedroom systems (computer and new PS3 rigs).

New Panasonic 26" 720p LCD and PS3, paired with older equipment I had (HD-A3, LD player, and an RCA/Pioneer receiver) as well as the Polk Audio RT7s.

screen shot, not impressive even with my new Canon PowerShot A590, I need to learn how to use that thing. Hopefully I can find the manual somewhere online as this one sadly didn't have one with it when I bought it.

Computer got moved again...

My living room system is the same minus some clutter (HD DVD player and LD player) and the Studio/20v1s are gone with the Infinty IL10s back in the front.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Bleh, updates...

Back to the Teac w/ M&K S-85 bookshelf speakers & Paradigm PDR-8 subwoofer.

I have also added a new television to the mix, the Sony KDL-46W3000. Finally I have 1080p, been a long time coming.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Back to the Teac huh? It must sound pretty good Seth.......

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Lookin' sharp there Seth=L. Is that a receiver on the bottom shelf of your rack?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis