All my stereos, updated frequently.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I have made changes again.:rolleyes: I am begining to think that I may have a problem.:eek:

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
yettitheman said:
Yeah, you got problems... :D
I don't think you have an opinion on this matter Yettiman. Have you seen your room? Better yet, when was the last time you could see at least 50% of your carpet, oh yea I went there.:D

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Seth=L said:
I have made changes again.:rolleyes: I am begining to think that I may have a problem.:eek:
you have the fastest turnover rate for gear of anyone. ;) but the new changes look good. :cool:

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
That is because it is the only thing that I do, accept stir things up on Home theater forum, now that is fun. I like pretending to be a moron over there.

no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Seth=L said:
...accept stir things up on Home theater forum, now that is fun. I like pretending to be a moron over there.
thay must lovvve you. ;) :D

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I could easily tell them... LOL.

I rattled a picture off my mom's wall last night... oopsie. :D

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
yettitheman

You’re lucky it wasn’t a mirror!:D

Seth=L

Hay, about the update of those, JBL HT-1F get the pictures up.:p

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Dolby CP-200 said:
yettitheman

You’re lucky it wasn’t a mirror!:D

Seth=L

Hay, about the update of those, JBL HT-1F get the pictures up.:p
Don't have access to the camera, left it in safe hands it is just far away.:(

I don't have them integrated at the time, I may not be keeping them. I purchased them with the intent to resell.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Yeah, Ashley, I'm glad it wasn't a mirror :D

Seth, I gotta post the Onkyo CD/Computer mejigga thingy along with the awesome Yamaha DSP-A1000 :cool:

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Cept now there is a Speaker selector above the center channel now and the TI woofer box is not in the room, and the stands are different, oh, and these pictures are older than the other thread I started (we cannot edit old posts anymore, so when I update I have to start a new thread) Oh, well people can look back and see what my system used to be.:D

L

Loxxa

Junior Audioholic
I've seen LOTS of Magnavox CD players just like yours, are they any good really? I could pick one up tomorrow.... for probably $10 :cool:

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I've seen LOTS of Magnavox CD players just like yours, are they any good really? I could pick one up tomorrow.... for probably $10 :cool:
For a transport, they are bullet proof. They are the most reliable disc spinners for the money, IMHO. If it doesn't have a digital SPDIF output you may want to pass on it, but if it does have the SPDIF I would buy it if it was $10. Good luck.:)

L

Loxxa

Junior Audioholic
For a transport, they are bullet proof. They are the most reliable disc spinners for the money, IMHO. If it doesn't have a digital SPDIF output you may want to pass on it, but if it does have the SPDIF I would buy it if it was $10. Good luck.:)
I'll keep my eye open

Cheers. :cool:

Rogozhin

Rogozhin

Audioholic
I enjoy seeing how much you utilize your space Yetti!

Keep posting pictures as your disease evolves. :D

Rogo

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis