Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Pics will be coming! I don't want to take pics of it on my floor, so I'll try to get it up on the stand.

It doesn't look that huge when it's on, but Niki seems intimidated by it sitting there. Another reason to get it off the floor.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I manage to catch most of them, but that one got by. Oops.
I actually did a google search for a photo of a huge strap-on in reply to your post, but none of the images that resulted were suitable for a family friendly forum.:eek:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Its easy to let your guard down in your own thread... That was a big one, though... Could have gotten outta hand...
Yeah...its a good thing it happened to Adam otherwise, he would've have been all over it...:p. Okay we're back from the park and I had hoped to see some progress...:)

Cheers, Bill :)

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, there's been progress, Bill! I'm watching it right now. It's still on the ground, but I'm going to see if I can lift it once Legend of the Seeker is over in about five minutes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I actually did a google search for a photo of a huge strap-on in reply to your post, but none of the images that resulted were suitable for a family friendly forum.:eek:
Yeah, I'm sure you were perusing just to find a reply. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is it on the freakin stand yet?
I think that I'm going to have to ask my neighbor for help. I know that I could lift it up there, but I'm not sure how I would do it without resting the glass screen against me - and I don't want to do that. He could come over and help me and be done in about five minutes.

Hmmm. I wonder if his family is eating dinner right now...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
So considerate, Adam. You're an engineer, right? Engineer somethin and get that thing up there..

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
Grab it on the sides and l-i-f-t.

I want to see a pic already. You brought me out of lurker status...:rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's all set up! I hooked up the DVD player, and all I have to say is...ZOINKS! :eek: F-ing awesome. If blu-ray is better than this, then I don't know if I could take it. What a wonderful, wonderful thing. :D

The first picture that I ever displayed of my system on AH was this one.

Here was my new stand with a 13" monitor being used temporarily.

And now here are a few of the new set-up. Sorry for the darkness. They didn't seem that dark on the camera. I'll take some daytime photos tomorrow.

Clearly I need to add some decorations to the back wall, now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I'm glad I stayed up...:D...its well passed my bedtime:eek:. Just wondering any buyers remorse...you know you'll want a bigger display in about 2 weeks...jk :D

It looks awesome....Bill...:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, Bill! Yeah, this thing already looks small. I should have gotten the 54". :D

Have a good night, man! Get some sleep. :)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Wait.... you don't have a Blu-ray player? WTF R U DOIN WITH THAT PLASMA WITH NO BLU-RAY PLAYER!?!!?!?:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
WTF R U DOIN WITH THAT PLASMA WITH NO BLU-RAY PLAYER!?!!?!?:eek:
Trying to wipe all this fluid off the front of it. :eek: Huh? What?

I wanted to check out my DVD player, first. I've never used it with a component video connection or progressive scan, so I wanted to see what it looked like. I have quite a few DVDs, but no Blu-rays. It actually looks quite nice, but not nearly as good as broadcast 1080i - so I know that Blu-ray would look awesome!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis