Abortion/Trump/Abortion/NATO/Abortion/Ukraine/Abortion/Politics/Abortion Abortion Abortion

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Here's an all things abortion thread for those who are interested.

Here's a link to kick off the discussion:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This cartoon has abortion and politics (with a touch of Trump?) but I'd say that it's very tangential to NATO or Ukraine. That should be fixable with a few drinks to get my imagination up and running.
1656852164979.png

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I liked when the supremes passed the gun law. The news shows a gun shop with a wall of AR-15s.:p

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Gotta keep as many kids born as possible so there are enough targets for the mass casualty school shootings.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Gotta keep as many kids born as possible so there are enough targets for the mass casualty school shootings.
The Republicans are on top of it: 10 year old child pregnant after a rape has to flee to another state get an abortion.

This is news over here in Europe.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The Republicans are on top of it: 10 year old child pregnant after a rape has to flee to another state get an abortion.

Someone needs to play the scene from 'Time To Kill', where Matthew McConaughy's character is making his final argument before the jury leaves for deliberation. That case was about a young girl who was terribly violated by some drunk Southern racist dirtbags in a Southern town where Blacks were, let's just say, 'underappreciated'. He tells everyone in the courtroom to close their eyes while he describes the incident and at the end, says "Now, imagine she's White". Someone needs to remake it so those who think it's OK to force a young girl to carry to full term can know that situation, in their own lives.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Someone needs to play the scene from 'Time To Kill', where Matthew McConaughy's character is making his final argument before the jury leaves for deliberation.
No please don't. There's big names, but it's a terribly "Hollywood" film.:confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
All over the place?

ps sorry, forgot you were a closet trumpher. Then again you live in one of the hot spots of nazi america.
Oh come on. I like Wisconsin. Back in the day we had to go across border on Sunday's to get beer and fireworks.:) I think it was because some guy kept his m-80 in his bag, sitting on his lap while driving and the sun ignited it.:confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Watched a video on it. Yep there's the gov talking over the news reporter's question. As obvious, the laws won't apply to the higher ups.:rolleyes:

highfigh

highfigh

All over the place?

ps sorry, forgot you were a closet trumpher. Then again you live in one of the hot spots of nazi america.
Screw you. There's nothing in your little cartoon that refers to Trumplestiltskin.

Dude, you really need help. Milwaukee is not conservative and the suburb where I live is 2 blocks away from the border. Personally, I would like to see some level of sanity, not hard Left and hard Right.

But, knowing that you live in the Pacific NW, I expect nothing more than stupid, slanted comments about people you don't know.

highfigh

highfigh

No please don't. There's big names, but it's a terribly "Hollywood" film.:confused:
I wasn't recommending that anyone watch the whole thing, just that section. I think it would really shock some people into thinking, for once, rather than twitching and jerking every time some issue that scratches an itch comes along or believing what they were taught just because "that's the way it has always been".

highfigh

highfigh

Oh come on. I like Wisconsin. Back in the day we had to go across border on Sunday's to get beer and fireworks.:) I think it was because some guy kept his m-80 in his bag, sitting on his lap while driving and the sun ignited it.:confused:
That would definitely leave a mark.

Where I live, the city (not MKE proper) canceled the fireworks for the 4th. The residents in the subdivision and across the border shared with MKE, OTOH, didn't cancel theirs. They went on past 4AM on several nights although they weren't constantly going off. They weren't the little piss ant firecrackers and bottle rockets, either- sounded like the 3" or 4" size. Lit up the whole area.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Screw you. There's nothing in your little cartoon that refers to Trumplestiltskin.

Dude, you really need help. Milwaukee is not conservative and the suburb where I live is 2 blocks away from the border. Personally, I would like to see some level of sanity, not hard Left and hard Right.

But, knowing that you live in the Pacific NW, I expect nothing more than stupid, slanted comments about people you don't know.
Poor Chris, lol dude can't catch a break. You think he voted for this dude? More than likely I'd say. let's go Brandon!:D
Screenshot_20220712-082709~2.png

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Biden crime family.:D just jacking around guys. They, (politicians) all do what they want in the end anyways. We haven't had a good WH administration the last 70 years, at least in my book. Let's hope someone steps up in the next presidential election that can do better. But really don't see it happening in my life time. Personally I feel the last 10 presidents are/were just puppets to the political conglomerates.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Biden crime family.:D just jacking around guys. They, (politicians) all do what they want in the end anyways. We haven't had a good WH administration the last 70 years, at least in my book. Let's hope someone steps up in the next presidential election that can do better. But really don't see it happening in my life time. Personally I feel the last 10 presidents are/were just puppets to the political conglomerates.
Can't fix that till we take out all the ways politicians can be purchased. It should not be a lucrative job to be an elected official. That job is for people who want the government to run properly, not make money and do nothing only to vote yourself a raise while voting against giving the American people a raise. Then the pat themselves on the back for a job well done.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis