A4L Black Friday sale starts early

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
It is a pretty mixed bag, but note that in the past, their BF/Christmas/NY sales have been fluid - IOW, they have swapped out items as the sales items got sold out over Nov and Dec.
Of note are the sales on KEF LS50 and the wireless versions (including the colorful LSX's). Right now, the pricing shown via this link on KEF is not showing when you go to the specific product page. I'm sure they will get that sorted, but you would need to call them to get the properly discounted price. One last thing on the KEF is to also check the refurbished price. For example, the new LSX is discounted from $1250 to $1000 for a pair, but you can get the refurb for $800! Personally, I would get the refurb for $800! The one year warranty is disappointing, but that is the same as KEF's standard warranty for new ones.

Last edited:
Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
The 1-year warranty is no doubt because of the built-in electronics. That lends me to think KEF doesn't have faith in the robustness of its own product.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The 1-year warranty is no doubt because of the built-in electronics. That lends me to think KEF doesn't have faith in the robustness of its own product.
Yeah my basic JBL LSR 305s have a better warranty on both amp and speaker!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know what the warranty is on the LSR-305's but it seems like 2 years electronics and 5 years for the speakers is the most common for subwoofers. My Focal Solo6 Be's are 3 and 5 years.
I am surprised KEF did not follow the convention of having a longer warranty on the drivers!

Notably, the $2500 MSRP LS50 Wireless model also only has a one year warranty, surely they didn't source their amps from some fly-by-night company!?

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis