3 Hsu vtf3-mk5s for sale, $625 each

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
That is such a good deal, I would be tempted if I were nearby!

N

NBL

Audiophyte
I'm interested in two of them but distance is an issue. Would you ever have a reason to travel East into PA ?

R

Reckel

Audioholic Chief
I'm interested in two of them but distance is an issue. Would you ever have a reason to travel East into PA ?
And honestly with all do respect I wouldn’t expect the seller to drive all the way to my house if I was interested.

N

NBL

Audiophyte
I completely understand. Worth asking if you had any occasion to travel this way. Not for the purpose of selling the subs., but for any other reason. I once sold a Porsche roll cage to a buyer in Youngstown because I was going to a FB game. It's a 900 mile drive 14+ hrs. I may still try to work it out. I'll PM you.

R

Reckel

Audioholic Chief
I completely understand. Worth asking if you had any occasion to travel this way. Not for the purpose of selling the subs., but for any other reason. I once sold a Porsche roll cage to a buyer in Youngstown because I was going to a FB game. It's a 900 mile drive 14+ hrs. I may still try to work it out. I'll PM you.
Dude, that’s a long way. Where in Pennsylvania?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I just wanna say for all you guys who don’t know. @Reckel is a really great guy. I’ve had the opportunity to speak on the phone with him, as well as interact in the threads. Always a pleasure, and whoever is getting these is getting a spectacular deal.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis