3 Hsu vtf3-mk5s for sale, $625 each

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
That is such a good deal, I would be tempted if I were nearby!

N

NBL

Enthusiast
I'm interested in two of them but distance is an issue. Would you ever have a reason to travel East into PA ?

R

Reckel

Audioholic Chief
I'm interested in two of them but distance is an issue. Would you ever have a reason to travel East into PA ?
And honestly with all do respect I wouldn’t expect the seller to drive all the way to my house if I was interested.

N

NBL

Enthusiast
I completely understand. Worth asking if you had any occasion to travel this way. Not for the purpose of selling the subs., but for any other reason. I once sold a Porsche roll cage to a buyer in Youngstown because I was going to a FB game. It's a 900 mile drive 14+ hrs. I may still try to work it out. I'll PM you.

R

Reckel

Audioholic Chief
I completely understand. Worth asking if you had any occasion to travel this way. Not for the purpose of selling the subs., but for any other reason. I once sold a Porsche roll cage to a buyer in Youngstown because I was going to a FB game. It's a 900 mile drive 14+ hrs. I may still try to work it out. I'll PM you.
Dude, that’s a long way. Where in Pennsylvania?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I just wanna say for all you guys who don’t know. @Reckel is a really great guy. I’ve had the opportunity to speak on the phone with him, as well as interact in the threads. Always a pleasure, and whoever is getting these is getting a spectacular deal.

R

Reckel

Audioholic Chief
I just wanna say for all you guys who don’t know. @Reckel is a really great guy. I’ve had the opportunity to speak on the phone with him, as well as interact in the threads. Always a pleasure, and whoever is getting these is getting a spectacular deal.
Thx man. Hopefully all is well with you

N

NBL

Enthusiast
Reckel was great to communicate with. Ultimately, I couldn't make the very long trip. Someone very luck will end up with 3 very nice pieces.

G

geek101

Audioholic Intern
Hi when did you purchase these subs and what would be shipping estimate to Northern CA?.

R

Reckel

Audioholic Chief
Hi when did you purchase these subs and what would be shipping estimate to Northern CA?.
Two were purchased in October of 17 and third in October of 18. But these have light use on them due to my work schedule and my kids sports. I work midnights so I only spend a good amount of time in my basement when I’m on vacation which isn’t until thanksgiving week and Christmas week. They have more of demoing scenes on them than anything else. I haven’t abused them either and they’re ran through a minidsp

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis