$3.50 a gallon? GMAFB

D

DavidJ

Audioholic Intern
Petrol

That would be a Very Bad Thing.

Sorry to sound ignorant, but is that really what's happened in the US? I know it's increased from under $2 to over $3 at times, especially after Katrina. Thankfully, ours haven't really increased very much, although we are close to breaking the £1 barrier for a litre of regular. But hey, it's still cheaper than bottled water, right?

In my small Ford, I get a mile for about 20c. Just out of interest, I'm wondering what you're paying per mile in your cars? Does the cheaper gas price balance out, with the larger size of the average engine?

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
There has to be a opposition to these prices.... oh yeah. It's called an AK47 :p

Seriously...I should start up a Pizza Hut inspired transit system (by inspired, I mean I thought of a pizza buffet and how much money they make per pizza when people purchase the buffet)....CNG for the busses and make it a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly thing.....

And the busses will have Pizza Huts in them :p :D

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Is gas way down in your area?

I'm passing stations here in Columbus, Ohio and I'm seeing $2.48 and $2.49 for regular unleaded. I would have never guessed it two thirds of the way through the summer. Where is everyone else?

www.columbusgasprices.com

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Here in Upstate SC, I saw it today for $2.47. It goes up from there to $2.71. When it shot up a couple of months ago to 3 bucks, I really expected it to hit $3.50-3.95 a gallon by summers end. Sure gald it didn't! Of course, summer ain't over, either:rolleyes:

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Yep, let's not get too excited about this little dip. Prices seem shaky and could sky for very little reason. I just filled up with $2.88.9 regular in Oregon.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
2.88 right across the street. I don't think its dropped below 2.70 here all summer...

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Bay Area stayed around $3.50 a gallon for a while. Just recently it's dropped to $3.30 or so. Hope it stays there for a while.

The Numenorian

The Numenorian

Junior Audioholic
Just took a drive through SC on the way to the beach, gas out in the rural areas is as low as $2.19, but of course it's as expensive as any other place close to the coast.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis