2nd Impeachment of Trump

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
President has now been impeached with bipartisan support of 10 Republican House members.

I must admit that I had hoped for more Republicans to join the Democrats to show that they are small-d democrats.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
President has now been impeached with bipartisan support of 10 Republican House members.

I must admit that I had hoped for more Republicans to join the Democrats to show that they are small-d democrats.
I guess the others are cool with the attack on the Capital and toothless scum looking for Mike Pence and Pelosi to kill.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
He is a temperamental baby who has command of the US armed forces and its nuclear weapon capability... just saying.
They can refuse orders if POTUS is considered incompetent. Who will court-martial them in that case?

Lonewolf47

Lonewolf47

Audiophyte
I gotta semi serious question... How do you deprogram 1/2 the country?
Easy, the same way you program them in the first place : TV!! Lots of it! Far more efficient than psycomedication, microelectroshock in the brain, torture, and concentration camps.

highfigh

highfigh

Easy, the same way you program them in the first place : TV!! Lots of it! Far more efficient than psycomedication, microelectroshock in the brain, torture, and concentration camps.
Which remote control has 'American Public' in its database?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Let me clarify. We are screwed either way. If the madman maniac got a second term it would have been absolute hell. Retribution and revenge would not even begin to describe what 4 years would have been.
Yeah we have sanity coming back to the White House right now. The portion of the crazies that believe in every single conspiracy, they don't live in reality, and think violence is what settles things is the reason we are screwed either way.
If I had a contact or in I would move to the Halifax Nova Scotia Canada area. I'm about a second from giving up altogether here.

That's actually an option for me with my current employer....
Halifax suburb says "Hi!". ;)

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Halifax suburb says "Hi!". ;)
Are you my contact for moving to Halifax? I actually emailed the city of Halifax last night just to feel things out. Hey ya never, never know.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Are you my contact for moving to Halifax? I actually emailed the city of Halifax last night just to feel things out. Hey ya never, never know.

How much is it worth to you? ;) Just kidding. I confess that I don't really know the ins and outs of immigrating - if that's what you're looking at. If you're thinking about anything beyond a tourist visit, take a look here: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

highfigh

highfigh

Also, no one, absolutely no one encouraged the burning and destruction of businesses and property. The riots were very different than the protest of social injustice. When you conflate the two its an insult.
Many cities did almost nothing to stop the destruction- how is that not a form of enabling? Did you know that 'civil disobedience' isn't covered by insurance? How many of the people whose businesses were destroyed deserved it? Malls that were invaded may never recover and that affects more than the owners- it eliminates jobs, damages an already f*cked economy and reduces tax revenue which, if the states and Federal government will be asked to pay for the destruction, will probably fall on property owners. Also, and it didn't happen everywhere, some of the rioters came in from other cities and states- they should stay the f*ck home.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Many cities did almost nothing to stop the destruction- how is that not a form of enabling? Did you know that 'civil disobedience' isn't covered by insurance? How many of the people whose businesses were destroyed deserved it? Malls that were invaded may never recover and that affects more than the owners- it eliminates jobs, damages an already f*cked economy and reduces tax revenue which, if the states and Federal government will be asked to pay for the destruction, will probably fall on property owners. Also, and it didn't happen everywhere, some of the rioters came in from other cities and states- they should stay the f*ck home.
And no one condoned it. Every politician denounced it. The protests are not the same as the riots but you can keep conflating them. You can keep having a hissy fit and combine the two.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The vandalism that took place at civil rights/BLM protests was completely counterproductive in my opinion. I understand some of it was a result of frustration at the lack of progress. But, I think most was simply gratuitous destruction and pillaging.

That said, comparing it with the insurrection in Washington is like comparing apples and oranges. One involved the localized destruction of property. The other was an attempted coup, resulting in the destruction of the country's democratic system of government. One may look physically worse, but the consequences of the other for the nation would be much, much worse.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
The vandalism that took place at civil rights/BLM protests was completely counterproductive in my opinion. I understand some of it was a result of frustration at the lack of progress. But, I think most was simply gratuitous destruction and pillaging.

That said, comparing it with the insurrection in Washington is like comparing apples and oranges. One involved the localized destruction of property. The other was an attempted coup, resulting in the destruction of the country's democratic system of government. One may look physically worse, but the consequences of the other for the nation would be much, much worse.
The Capitol seige in essence proved the very point of what Black Lives Matter means at its core. Not one soul here, or anywhere, is going to tell me that a thousand angry black citizens would have stormed the US Capitol without massive loss of life.

I get sick to the pit of my stomach every time I watch videos of January 6th. White people cannot ever understand why the phrase "white privilege" exists because they don't know the opposite.

I didn't condone any riots or property damage that occurred last summer. But you have to be blind to not understand why people are so goddamned frustrated with the blatant inequalities when "the law" interacts with certain people versus certain others.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
The Capitol seige in essence proved the very point of what Black Lives Matter means at its core. Not one soul here, or anywhere, is going to tell me that a thousand angry black citizens would have stormed the US Capitol without massive loss of life.

I get sick to the pit of my stomach every time I watch videos of January 6th. White people cannot ever understand why the phrase "white privilege" exists because they don't know the opposite.

I didn't condone any riots or property damage that occurred last summer. But you have to be blind to not understand why people are so goddamned frustrated with the blatant inequalities when "the law" interacts with certain people versus certain others.
Amen my friend, Amen.

Paul DS

Paul DS

Full Audioholic
I would agree .. Talent isn't a big part of his tool kit.. Money hides a lot of flaws
He has managed to brainwash almost half of the citizens in this country. It takes a lot more than money to do what he has done. The man is extremely dangerous.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
He has managed to brainwash almost half of the citizens in this country. It takes a lot more than money to do what he has done. The man is extremely dangerous.
Exposure and lies , backed up by "news" networks expounding the same lies.. No talent needed...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis