davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I don't think you actually understand the drumph if you think he could have been any other way as far as decency goes....what you see is what you got (altho I have looked at this guy for many many years to get an idea of the low quality)....while am not a fan of a Biden this old, but vs drumph as said, not even a question.
Oh, I understand Trump and his lack of any redeeming qualities. I was just saying that he could have been an ok president but of course he didn't, and it got worse as his term went on. I agree I don't want Biden, but anyone is better than Trump. Except maybe Desantis.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
People need to start to realize that if they vote for one party, they really need to think in terms of the VP because I don't think Biden will be capable in a second term. I really don't want to see Harris as POTUS because she hasn't done anything as VP that might prepare her for the position. I don't see anything that would make her a good candidate.

Neither party has a good candidate- we're not in a good position on the World stage and it's not looking good for our position to improve, especially with Putin, Kim Jong Un and Xi Jinping around, they WILL pounce on any opportunity to hammer us.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
People need to start to realize that if they vote for one party, they really need to think in terms of the VP because I don't think Biden will be capable in a second term. I really don't want to see Harris as POTUS because she hasn't done anything as VP that might prepare her for the position. I don't see anything that would make her a good candidate.

Neither party has a good candidate- we're not in a good position on the World stage and it's not looking good for our position to improve, especially with Putin, Kim Jong Un and Xi Jinping around, they WILL pounce on any opportunity to hammer us.
Trump will get the nom if he isn't in prison. He and DeSantis are the only two that display strength (antithesis would be being a dickhead LOL). DeSantis has screwed up royally though by going further right. If indicted then maybe DeSantis. Unless voters decide on a "nice" candidate. It's really Trump's though. It always was.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Guess I don't really get why every politician refuses to say if the evidence is there for a prison sentence than why not if they broke the law. Trump or Biden to be honest. Like oh no we can't send a president to prison. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! What's the deal. As a dream it would be pretty funny though. You're on nat'l tv and say, Ah truck him. He's a corrupt pig. Let him rot.:cool:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Guess I don't really get why every politician refuses to say if the evidence is there for a prison sentence than why not if they broke the law. Trump or Biden to be honest. Like oh no we can't send a president to prison. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! What's the deal. As a dream it would be pretty funny though. You're on nat'l tv and say, Ah truck him. He's a corrupt pig. Let him rot.:cool:
You mean President Biden or his son?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Trump will get the nom if he isn't in prison. He and DeSantis are the only two that display strength (antithesis would be being a dickhead LOL). DeSantis has screwed up royally though by going further right. If indicted then maybe DeSantis. Unless voters decide on a "nice" candidate. It's really Trump's though. It always was.
Trump even in prison could still win the nomination if the courts don't prevent it. As there are currently no legal obstacles to running for president as a convicted felon or even from behind bars. like WTF !

highfigh

highfigh

They're politicians- they say things, but not if it will cost influence and if they don't look ahead, they can't ask for favors form the ones at whom they pointed their bony fingers. Or, fat fingers- depends on who's pointing.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
They're politicians- they say things,
Got that right in the US Congress or any politician for that matter, they say things to keep their paycheck or to win votes if it suits them politically.

highfigh

highfigh

Got that right in the US Congress or any politician for that matter, they say things to keep their paycheck or to win votes if it suits them politically.
OTOH, they sometimes say things with no apparent thought that it might come back to bite them in the a$$. Campaign promises are not to be believed and when questioned, they say "Things have changed" or "That was taken out of context", when accused.

Sick of this.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The BIG difference between the MAGA base and the Peeps who voted for Biden is the Biden peeps will abandon him in a heartbeat if found guilty of multiple felonies. The MAGA nutjobs will support Trump no matter what he does. Truly astonishing, it's like they need a cult leader. Notice I did not say all Republicans.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Agreed. I wonder who they will support when Trump finally goes away. I'm afraid that MAGA or some flavor of it will continue. Scary.
They’ll get someone with impulse control as well more intelligent, but still a vile person and an even bigger threat to democracy.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis