D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, for the umpteenth time........... I'm asking the Liberal contingent here, on this forum, get it ???

Saying the Dems don't have another candidate on one hand while the polling majority doesn't want to see Biden run again, simply asks the question, then who ??
No one. I assume the party's move is to just give it to Biden.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I don't believe acknowledging Trump is the biggest piece of poop on this planet automatically makes you a "Liberal". That just makes you an "OK" guy/girl and an astute observer.

"Liberal" being that wonderful word weaponized by Fox News over the last 25 years to mean "anyone that doesn't agree with our bat-poop world view"

But yes....going with Biden again is a terrible, terrible idea.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I gave you an 'agree' but as for Trump being the biggest POS on mother Earth, he's got a lot of company ! ;)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Again, all the Liberals here seem only able to deflect to anti-Trump rhetoric(most of which I agree with) yet continue to not come up with a viable 2024 candidate ?
When was the last time a president was replaced for the 2nd term by his party and was elected?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
When was the last time a president was replaced for the 2nd term by his party and was elected?
don't know, so tell me !

When was the last time an 80 plus year old President was re-elected ? ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The two leading Republicans are also the two biggest !@#$%^ LOL. Then add in Biden might get the nomination without ever having to debate. Quality LOL. :p

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This is what Ron DeSantis wants to inflict on the rest of USAs children: Slaves should be grateful for all the useful skills they learned!

Good grief.

>>>…One day earlier, Florida’s Board of Education unanimously backed new standards for teaching Black history that would put the state’s curriculum in compliance with the Stop WOKE Act signed into law by Gov. RONDeSANTIS.

One component was the source of particular outrage: requiring middle schoolers to be instructed that “slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit.”

Many educators and historians blasted the new standards as sanitizing slavery and omitting key facts about the Black experience in this country. …<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This is what Ron DeSantis wants to inflict on the rest of USAs children: Slaves should be grateful for all the useful skills they learned!

Good grief.

>>>…One day earlier, Florida’s Board of Education unanimously backed new standards for teaching Black history that would put the state’s curriculum in compliance with the Stop WOKE Act signed into law by Gov. RONDeSANTIS.

One component was the source of particular outrage: requiring middle schoolers to be instructed that “slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit.”

Many educators and historians blasted the new standards as sanitizing slavery and omitting key facts about the Black experience in this country. …<<<

Think about it: Trump and DeSantis are leading in the primary. What does that say about Republican voters? :confused:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I don't believe acknowledging Trump is the biggest piece of poop on this planet automatically makes you a "Liberal". That just makes you an "OK" guy/girl and an astute observer.

"Liberal" being that wonderful word weaponized by Fox News over the last 25 years to mean "anyone that doesn't agree with our bat-poop world view"

But yes....going with Biden again is a terrible, terrible idea.
Yep, I don't want Biden but if Trump is the alternative, then it's a no brainer. The Dems are vulnerable, but the Republicans insist on voting for Trump in the primaries. Probably the worst President in our history and sadly it didn't have to be this way. He could have been a decent President, but he was in a self-destruct mode from almost day 1. He still doesn't understand that he lost in 2020 because the majority didn't vote for Biden, they voted against him. And it will happen again. JMHO.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Yep, I don't want Biden but if Trump is the alternative, then it's a no brainer. The Dems are vulnerable, but the Republicans insist on voting for Trump in the primaries. Probably the worst President in our history and sadly it didn't have to be this way. He could have been a decent President, but he was in a self-destruct mode from almost day 1. He still doesn't understand that he lost in 2020 because the majority didn't vote for Biden, they voted against him. And it will happen again. JMHO.
Democrats need a star...someone with at least half the charisma of Obama.
I will vote for the Dem nominated, but just wish someone would step up....a repeat of 2020 is about the worst scenario there is.
Of course, a lot could happen over the next year and either could be out of the picture...maybe both.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I don't think you actually understand the drumph if you think he could have been any other way as far as decency goes....what you see is what you got (altho I have looked at this guy for many many years to get an idea of the low quality)....while am not a fan of a Biden this old, but vs drumph as said, not even a question.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
DeSantis slipping in a few states. Haley is ahead of him in one. Trump still the overwhelming favorite. Too ironic after Jan 6th. ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis