Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Because you're selfish.
Nahhhh. I just didn't think the screws I had everything hooked up to in the ceiling would hold his weight. Now it's bolted so we should be good for his next visit.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
If you can, turn off the "BD Live" feature on your player.
I don't recall the Oppo 95 having that setting. Although now that it's gone I'll probably never know (mostly because I'm not curious enough to read the manual). I'll have to look on the new one when it gets here.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Man new BD's take a while to load. Anyone else?
Its your player not the discs :) BD Live content may be part of it if you have a connected player, but discs that are a lot newer than your player's firmware can take longer for the player to fire up.

I don't recall the Oppo 95 having that setting. Although now that it's gone I'll probably never know (mostly because I'm not curious enough to read the manual). I'll have to look on the new one when it gets here.
If the player has BD Live capability, it has the ability to not allow it also.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks gents. I'll look into shutting off that feature. I kinda had a feeling it was that darn BD live/internet.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Its your player not the discs :) BD Live content may be part of it if you have a connected player, but discs that are a lot newer than your player's firmware can take longer for the player to fire up.
Absolutely ... I wonder if the PS4 will become the new "load time" benchmark machine?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Because you're selfish.
I was going to say bad manners. :D

Nahhhh. I just didn't think the screws I had everything hooked up to in the ceiling would hold his weight.

You're calling me fat? More bad manners. :p

I've got something that will hold your weight. :eek:

I actually did think it was typically called a BR player. I remember reading something j_garcia wrote about all the different ways to mess up the spelling on Blu-ray. I guess some of the rules got scrambled in my head and I should have known not to question YAA, I mean he has 'Asian' right in his name.

Thursday is payday. Friday is awesome all by itself and the worth of a weekend need not be explained in further detail. That brings us to the never ending string of Mondays that are sure to be the down fall of Western civilization. I'm really looking forward to my next firing. Working this much in one year is unnatural but I've become accustomed to the money.

Gotsta go ... the bacon ain't gonna bring itself home.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One type of the American rawhide chews showed up yesterday. Luckily, Niki was pleased. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The bacon is home but so is a Saturday at work.
Beyond abiding greed there is the suck @ss never say no thing going on too ... well, mostly it's just greed.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
so ive been away for a few weeks and I come back to see whats going on and it seems Adam has a few sparks flying for Rick again

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
so ive been away for a few weeks and I come back to see whats going on and it seems Adam has a few sparks flying for Rick again
Welcome back, dude.

And, shhhh. Don't get Rick thinking that I ever stopped. I don't need that grief again...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Brought my dad home from the hospital last Friday just in time for the storms we had on Sunday. He lost power. My wife and I lost power so I had to take him 70 miles south east of here to my sister's house. Got him back home yesterday.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis