Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, and yes...I have been drinking a little. :) I just finished my review for the wine cooler...which had bottles of beer in it...and some are now missing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw two videos of my 13-year-old niece playing piano and singing. I've never heard her play or sing before, and I haven't seen her in person for three years. Holy s**t, my eyes are tearing up. She sounds like she's in her 20's if you ask me, and quite a good piano player.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just saw two videos of my 13-year-old niece playing piano and singing. I've never heard her play or sing before, and I haven't seen her in person for three years. Holy s**t, my eyes are tearing up. She sounds like she's in her 20's if you ask me, and quite a good piano player.
Sounds like a mini-family reunion is in order, or at least a Skype chat.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The kid I tutor just cancelled. The GF is at work until later. Movie time with the dogs.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm kinda feeling like I need to see this

It is on Netflix and it wasn't any good. It has its moments, but more or less is unpleasant.

Speaking of Vagina

2022 Qatar World Cup Stadium Looks Like Vagina (PHOTO) | SportsGrid

Sources say this would be the first major sporting event to be played inside of a vagina (besides the 1968 World Series, of course).
Sources also say that 97% of prospective World Cup participants once hailed from a vagina and thus home-field advantage will be universal.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Started a new job, in a new City.... moved from Bergen to Oslo :p

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That is absolutely awesome.

I remember when they were talking about having giant floating platforms hovering above the stadiums to artificially create shade.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Happy anniversary, 29. I can't believe that it's been so long. Seems like yesterday.
Huh? I missed it completely and now I just don't get it. What's all this about? I hate it when reading something on here makes me try to do simple math. It makes me feel like I'm at work. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Huh? I missed it completely and now I just don't get it. What's all this about? I hate it when reading something on here makes me try to do simple math. It makes me feel like I'm at work. :D
Sorry, man. I guess that required a true Canadian. :D

It was my birthday. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ah ... how about just having yourself a fine Tuesday tomorrow? What are you now, 41?

Don't you feel creepy buying clothes in the boys section? :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You should probably look into leaving the country.

Find a nice place where they let you own big guns.
Already working on it too, but it's not US....
But not a place with big guns.

Will tell you more when it's more in progress

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Target has been out of the American rawhide chews that I get for Niki, so I finally did a little research (embarrassing that it took so long for me to do that), found another brand that is made in Chicago, saw that Amazon had them...and they should get her Thursday. :) Hopefully she likes them.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Ink for my pen comes tomorrow, Christmas present for my Mom on Thursday, and the new BD player will be here Monday I think.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ink for my pen comes tomorrow, Christmas present for my Mom on Thursday, and the new BD player will be here Monday I think.
I assume you mean BR player ... unless maybe Bondage and Domination have taken the place of Twister out in them there hills.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I assume you mean BR player ... unless maybe Bondage and Domination have taken the place of Twister out in them there hills.
Well I mean there's always been that stuff up here in the hills. Why do you think the bedroom door was closed when you were here :eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis