Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Construction for the 3-ways is complete. All I'm waiting on is the screws. Yeah I didn't think finding the screw I want at a reasonable price would require me getting them from Parts Express, but hey I got that free shipping.
PITURES PITURES PITURES!

Congrats man, now you just need to finish them, set them up, get them dialed in, start construction on the surrounds, finish constructions on the surrounds, finish the surrounds, dial in the surrounds....:p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got called in for one of my favorite sub assignments today. Should be a pretty easy day, knock on laminate.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wish. I'd love to be a big white dog for a day. That would be fantastic.
It is tough not to savor the thought of being on all fours while I hand feed you some meat, isn't it?

What? I'm talking about ham. Geesh... :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Something smells like leather and regret :eek:

It is tough not to savor the thought of being on all fours while I hand feed you some meat, isn't it?

What? I'm talking about ham. Geesh... :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got a gold, silver, and bronze sharpie from ebay delivered yesterday. Now I can label all of my cables and make pretty pretty pictures.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Got a gold, silver, and bronze sharpie from ebay delivered yesterday. Now I can label all of my cables and make pretty pretty pictures.
You just got nominated to make the awards for the next Twister Tournament.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I think I'm scarred for life. Just read an unpleasant story about how male sea otters rape and murder baby seals. Some male sea otters have even been known to keep the corpses and copulate with them days later. Kinda ruins all those pics of otters holding hands floating around the internet. Animals.....all animals can be pretty sketchy. The real world is a crazy place.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis