Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Where is the Walter sub review FUZZ?:eek::p
I'll get around to it :p

Walter's coming over tonight to hear the setup because the last time he was hear I screwed it up and things hooked up incorrectly and the everything sounded awful. Of course, with my luck, as soon as he left I managed to figure out what was wrong and fixed it and now it's all good. So maybe next weekend I'll turn off the other two subs and give this one a go.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Can't wait I hope there is a video too.:D Cool Sign too(Bought thread).:cool:
Probably not, although I can do charts and graphs. I have no idea how to edit video or splice in audio. I'd have to ask Adam and he'd probably require some "special" videos as payment :eek:

Thanks. Gotta love ebay and the Asians selling the things.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have no idea how to edit video or splice in audio. I'd have to ask Adam and he'd probably require some "special" videos as payment :eek:
Don't worry. I wouldn't make it "weird." :)

Editing videos and doing voice overs is pretty easy in iMovie. Sometimes I record the audio as I'm doing the video (so, you'd just be trimming the videos and adding them together), and other times I add the audio in later. The biggest thing is the amount of time, as least for me. It's not difficult at all, but it takes me time to get it the way that I want it.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
12:29 AM EST, got called an "insufferable douchebag". Now that's how you start a day :D

Well, maybe you wouldn't get called that if you'd stop posting when Rick wants to cuddle.

:D

Impossible! Since after reading the post below. It's pretty clear I was out walking with the monkey.

I think I would have felt better about the whole thing if I had pushed him into traffic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is just one cool picture (pardon the pun...if you read the story). Just try and tell me that doesn't look like an "alien" face in the dark area above the center.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Having one heck of a time installing Mavericks. What a pain this has been, mostly my fault, but oh well.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Having one heck of a time installing Mavericks. What a pain this has been, mostly my fault, but oh well.
A real shocker, coming from the guy who can't figure out iMovie. :p

Btw, sorry it was a pain. I hate installs that don't go smoothly.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
A real shocker, coming from the guy who can't figure out iMovie. :p

Btw, sorry it was a pain. I hate installs that don't go smoothly.
Hey now, the only reason I can't figure it out is because I don't have it :p

Stupid partition map was the wrong one so I had to erase the hard drive fix the partition map make the install file bootable on a USB drive to reinstall all my files from my backup. Of course they made it harder to make a USB bootable of mavericks than it was for OSX Lion. Oh well, going well now, just taking forever.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Future surrounds ?? Are you planning another build, looks like another boring thread is in order here,they run about 6 to 9 months :eek: ;)
J/K of course but you are setting some type of record pace. :p
Construction for the 3-ways is complete. All I'm waiting on is the screws. Yeah I didn't think finding the screw I want at a reasonable price would require me getting them from Parts Express, but hey I got that free shipping.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis