Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
MEDICATED...I mean medicated. :eek:
Tell it to the judge, "Doc."

:D

Holy ish. These kids have been making noise for a solid four plus hours. Whoever's job it is to spread the word that Sunday is the day of rest - these kids didn't get the memo.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
While cleaning up in the guest bedroom today, I found a pair of earplugs that I bought over two years ago and totally forgot about.
Holy ish. These kids have been making noise for a solid four plus hours. Whoever's job it is to spread the word that Sunday is the day of rest - these kids didn't get the memo.
Fate? Now shove'em in your ears and shut your trap :p :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Depending on how steady your hand is, it might turn out to be a disposable razor.
I wonder how weird it would look if I practiced on my arm first. Pretty weird if I only did one arm, but then again my left hand is pretty shaky.....

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got called in to sub today and ran into the teacher I was supposed to be in for before school started. Apparently, he didn't realize he wasn't supposed to be there :rolleyes: Somebody made a mistake, but at least I got a half day out of it so I didn't get up for nothing.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
tell it to the judge, "doc."

:d

holy ish. These kids have been making noise for a solid four plus hours. Whoever's job it is to spread the word that sunday is the day of rest - these kids didn't get the memo.
"get off my lawn!"

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Got called in to sub today and ran into the teacher I was supposed to be in for before school started. Apparently, he didn't realize he wasn't supposed to be there :rolleyes: Somebody made a mistake, but at least I got a half day out of it so I didn't get up for nothing.
Uncle Oscar pays you?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You pay an Asian once and they just won't let it go.
No, make that twice.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Tell me about it. Hospital IT working 4:30pm to 3:00 am. Bleh. I'm so ready to be off this shift.
That sucks. My normal hours are 8 to 5, but we had a big install. It went bad the first time and we were up till 4 am. Thankfully it went well last night. It's certainly fun work though.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Just ordered what should be the last parts I need for the speakers. Screws! I also order the drivers for my future surrounds.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just ordered what should be the last parts I need for the speakers. Screws! I also order the drivers for my future surrounds.
Sweet! Man, we should be getting updates super quickly now...like once ever 6 months :p

Speaking of parts, the miniDSP 4X10 finally shipped and should be to me Friday barring any customs delays. Hopefully I'll be able to order the lower mids next week and then I'll be 1/3 of the way there to having everything I need :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis