Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I installed a dual-monitor stand this past week. With one monitor, it works well. I'm still trying to figure out a good adjustment for two.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I think I may go with neon green for the new project. Being open baffle and all there's no hiding anything.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't grandparents ever go to their grandkids house anymore?

Benadryl, was it?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Review is still being processed by Amazon.

Oh, and yeah - you get to see Niki. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Had dinner tonight with my parents and a few of their friends. My mom and her friend went to a Boys and Girls Club auction where they bid on a in house cooked dinner where a local chef comes in and cooks dinner for a group of people. He gives a list of au d'oeuvres, entrees and desserts and you pick a couple au d'oeuvres, one entrée and one dessert. I wasn't crazy about the entree, it was good, but not great. I can't remember what it was exactly, but it was a beef with a home made BBQ sauce, with potato medallions, and root vegetables. Not my cup of tea. The dessert seemed completely out of place with the rest of the meal since it was this weird rice crispy treat tower with a chocolate pudding and whip cream layer and another layer with strawberries and something else. It just seemed a little cheap compared to the nice presentation and restaurant quality of the rest of the meal. I haven't mentioned the au d'oeuvres yet and that's because IMO, they were the star of the meal. There was skewered chicken strips that were seasoned with ginger and pineapple, a circle of brie topped with raspberry and some other flavor jam and then baked inside a puff pastry, another circle of brie made with onions and other stuff (I don't know it tasted magical though), and then some Salmon potato pancake things topped with creme fresce. Overall, it was a great meal and I definitely over ate. It's a good thing coaching is almost over so I can get back to the gym. Although at this point they're going to have to roll me through the front door.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You would be surprised at what a great pick up line it was. It worked as well as, "My mom has that dress", and "Don't I know you from the bus?"
Young Adam will instantly recognize this as more bar talk for Old Adam to try out.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis