Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just spent about three hours working to get winter grass. Shopping for the seed and soil, mowing the lawn, dethatching the lawn...twice, raking the lawn...four times, seeding the lawn...twice, and all the assorted lugging around of equipment. I sure do hope that it grows well this season.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to shower and have lunch. I'm sure that Niki will be pleased by both.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Zebrawood and bamboo........could be interesting together.

Cocobolo = wayyyy too expensive.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Well, I know that you like lunch, so that just leaves your opinion on bathing. One more bonus to internet chatting. :p
lol, I do love lunch, but my mother has to scream up the stairs and tell me to take a bath before school every day....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
In an attempt to man this thread up a little bit I'll say that I'm headed up to NH (manly state) to look at a truck (manly ride). I already decided I want it. 2000 F150 4x4 ext cab and ~150k miles. It's black too (manly color).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In an attempt to man this thread up a little bit I'll say that I'm headed up to NH (manly state) to look at a truck (manly ride). I already decided I want it. 2000 F150 4x4 ext cab and ~150k miles. It's black too (manly color).
Good luck! I hope that it works out for you. Have you already seen photos of it?

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Make sure and check them spark plugs out if its a 5.4l triton at a 150K it should have already had its 100K tune up and if they weren't installed correctly the next time you go to do it will be a horror show... I had 2 vans I bought brand new at Flood ford in RI, one motor spit out a plug at 88K miles and the other did the same on the opposite side at 109K, 800 miles after Ford a dealership did the tune up service!!! There was something wrong with the thread count and the manual specified torque values, they changed this in 03, I believe to have more threads and I think they upgraded to Stainless steel, the first van to spit a plug cost me $2200 for a set of heads, the second one was around $550 for an insert... I traded them both in for GM's rite after the second van failed and was fixed. I also changed 5 or 6 coil packs over the 3 years I had them vans and 1 altenator {then 2 belts after the altenator since the dealership bent the bracket, then a bracket, lol....

Good luck with the purchase, not sure where in NH you are going but if you pass the Woodstock inn and brewery in N Woodstock stop in and get one of their sandwiches,
They make a turkey club I love bigger than your head...
me and the wife stay there at least once a year for a few days in may before the busy season starts, its like heaven on earth the entire place to our selves, we went and watched wolverine origins on the opening day and we were the only ones in the theater!!! entire theater to ourselves, I could pause the movie if I wanted to lol, I left my phone on too...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well you know what they say. Once you go black.......
Best catch phrase EVER. :D Seriously, how many dudes get lucky just because of the mystery? I wish that I had a phrase like that, but mine's not quite as flattering. Maybe one day I'll forgive Gillette. Maybe...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Best catch phrase EVER. :D Seriously, how many dudes get lucky just because of the mystery? I wish that I had a phrase like that, but mine's not quite as flattering. Maybe one day I'll forgive Gillette. Maybe...
See now I get the same benefits, but it comes at me from a different direction :eek: :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis