what are you drinking right now ?

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
Dang, now I'm going to have to find some around here.

I had another Deep Ellum Brewing Double Brown Stout. Pretty good for a porter. Bills itself as an oatmeal porter and that's pretty accurate.

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
I was enjoying a Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout last night and it reminded me - For those of you in TX I noticed this sale in the HEB flyer yesterday Boulevard, Breckenridge, and Brooklyn brewing six packs are $6.97 through 10/1.

Lest you think I'm starting early (although it has already been one of those days) finishing my third mug of Fara Cafe.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Nearest HEB to me is in Burleson, I think. They really need to build one in the north Fort Worth or Keller area :(

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
Nearest HEB to me is in Burleson, I think. They really need to build one in the north Fort Worth or Keller area :(
Wow, we have 4 within a 10 mile radius. I just figured they were ubiquitous throughout Texas.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Are you in San Antonio? I think there are a lot down there. None in Fort Worth, one in Burleson, and I think one in Dallas. Not sure about Dallas since I don't really care about them :D

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
I'm in Austin area, so not quite as far south as San Antonio. They're all over the place around here, like walgreens. They were supposed to be expanding by building more Central Markets too, but I think that has been put on hold.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Ah. I've only got two Central Markets around here. One in Hulen which is ~25 minutes away and one in Southlake which is 30 minutes away despite being closer in distance.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That will probably not happen for a long time. They have property in the Hospital District though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, Mac - thanks for the recommendation about Lagunitas! You suggested that I try something other than their IPA because of my remarks about another IPA, but that's all the two nearby stores have...so I held off for about a week, but then broke down and got the IPA. Really good! Not bitter like some others that I've had.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis