Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sooo we had another game today. Team played great even though we lost 4-3. Unfortunately I had a kid go down pretty badly. Had to call 911 and he got carted away in the ambulance. Just heard from one of the parents that he broke his femur and has to have surgery tomorrow. Poor kid and all I had for him was an ice pack until the paramedics got there. Hope he heals fast.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Currently I use Safari, but it may be time to make a switch if this keeps happening.
How about the fungus fix? Which one are you thinking of trying out? I got me some fungus and I wants it to heal. Sometimes it itches.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
How about the fungus fix? Which one are you thinking of trying out? I got me some fungus and I wants it to heal. Sometimes it itches.
Cream? Wire bristle brush and bleach is what I use. Some habits die hard :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Out-of-Context Man just cringed.
Everyone needs a little chemical burn every now and again :)

On a brighter note the high school I sub overhauled their computer software and are now running windows 7 and I believe have a different internet filter because AH is no longer blocked. Good times right there.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Life Update: wife and I are both on diets; rewards for reaching goal weight include jewelry for the wife and dual subwoofers for me. Suffice it to say, I'm motivated :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Life Update: wife and I are both on diets; rewards for reaching goal weight include jewelry for the wife and dual subwoofers for me. Suffice it to say, I'm motivated :D
What are these dual subwoofers you hint at???????

What kind of diet?

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
What are these dual subwoofers you hint at???????
Haven't really decided yet to be honest. I am leaning towards something compact, ala the Rythmik E15 or SVS SB13U, but a custom build is also on the table (looking at the 15" LMS-R driver among others).

What kind of diet?
Just calorie/nutrient counting for the most part. There is a lot of pea soup and biking involved thus far though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How much do you want to lose? Perhaps the rule could be that the total weight of you and your subs must stay the same. ;) So, now the weight is only you. The more you lose, the bigger the sub you can get. :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
How much do you want to lose?
About 50 pounds. I've let myself go :eek:

Perhaps the rule could be that the total weight of you and your subs must stay the same. ;) So, now the weight is only you. The more you lose, the bigger the sub you can get. :)
That's a lot of potential if I get rid of the 155 pound PB13 :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Haven't really decided yet to be honest. I am leaning towards something compact, ala the Rythmik E15 or SVS SB13U, but a custom build is also on the table (looking at the 15" LMS-R driver among others).
I'm all for a DIY build, but there's definitely something to be said for just unboxing it and hooking it up.

Just calorie/nutrient counting for the most part. There is a lot of pea soup and biking involved thus far though.
Hey, I love pea soup and biking. Sounds like the diet for me :D Wait....does the pea soup have ham in it? If not then I'm out.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm all for a DIY build, but there's definitely something to be said for just unboxing it and hooking it up.
Indeed. Just modeling everything out has provided a lot of perspective as well. I mean, yeah I can toss an 18" driver in a big box and supply it with a boatload of juice, but limiting yourself to a much smaller sized enclosure and getting the output numbers of the SVS & Rythmik without needing more power than is practical is another matter entirely.

Hey, I love pea soup and biking. Sounds like the diet for me :D Wait....does the pea soup have ham in it? If not then I'm out.
No ham, but my preferred one does have bacon. About the only downside is the high sodium content, though I'm testing a few more brands out this weekend.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis