Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Great morning so far. We had a brown out and short power outage this morning and it fried something. No sound in the master bedroom. Had to leave for work. Either the amp or the matrix switch got fried.:mad:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Had a pretty boring evening in the emergency room much of last night with the kid. Sliced his hand open at work.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Ouch. No fun there. Looks like they did a good job stitching him up. I should know with all the stitches I've had.:)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
50 minutes and counting :p

Actually, "the cup" is pointing towards James Spithill, is that a sign?

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Had a pretty boring evening in the emergency room much of last night with the kid. Sliced his hand open at work.
hand injuries suck,and that is in a terrible spot, I have had over 90 stitches on and in my hands and arms... Sheet metal work is hazardous...

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Loads of fun doing an R&R on my alternator, bearing was shot so it needed replacing. The car stereo couldn't drown out the noise anymore. :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It was down to the fat layer, but the doc said it wasn't to the point where there was any concern or permanent damage, just the scar.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Great morning so far. We had a brown out and short power outage this morning and it fried something. No sound in the master bedroom. Had to leave for work. Either the amp or the matrix switch got fried.:mad:
That sucks. Any idea what happened?

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
when life gives you lemons, unscramble them and make melons, melons are delicious, I like them cold and cut into tiny squares...

Does he get any wc time off, maybe a scar settlement, one of my guys cut himself on the job and the wc insurance gave him 40 weeks of pay in one check, he was getting $800 or so a week so it was like a years pay!!! He ended up quitting and using the money to start his own business that lasted 9 months, then he came back and asked for his job back, but that's a different story...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Nice!... How did it happen?
He works in HVAC and was on site at a job. He fell back and got a sheet metal cutting stuck in his hand. The doc gave him a note for the rest of the week off so it can start to heal because that's one of those spots where he's going to be using it a lot because it is his dominant hand and kind of needs it to work. Not that he can't use it right now, but needs to keep it clean and that's not going to happen in his line of work. He is also allergic to penicillin so he got no meds at all and we have to take him back on Fri to make sure no infections result.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
"Being down 1- 8 is motivating" :eek:
- Jimmy Spithill - Skipper of Oracle team USA

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis