Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In my apparent never-ending quest to spend my weekends installing faucets and recording videos, here's another kitchen faucet review. I'm really surprised that I haven't gotten calls from the motion picture industry to do voice overs for their movie previews...not. :D

I regret two things: (a) no cameo from Niki, and (b) no cameo from a garden gnome. Oh, and I think that it needs more cowbell.

Btw, Amazon picks the thumbnail...as to why they picked one of the faucet that I wasn't reviewing, I don't know...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
In my apparent never-ending quest to spend my weekends installing faucets and recording videos, here's another kitchen faucet review. I'm really surprised that I haven't gotten calls from the motion picture industry to do voice overs for their movie previews...not. :D

I regret two things: (a) no cameo from Niki, and (b) no cameo from a garden gnome. Oh, and I think that it needs more cowbell.

Btw, Amazon picks the thumbnail...as to why they picked one of the faucet that I wasn't reviewing, I don't know...
Aside from my obvious lack of movie making skills and laziness when it comes to reviewing Amazon items, I'd be way too tempted to subliminally message in any video I made. Inserting very specific images every 20 frames or so. Very specific indeed.............:eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It's our third game today out of 8 total (which is pretty pathetic), but hopefully it goes better than the last two, as unlikely as that may be. If today goes as I think it may, I could very well have 13 full health players, two players with one leg each, and a mandatory 2 ball boys, leaving me with zero subs.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Are the kids on Acid? Talking couches? :p

Adam said:
Talk about adding insult to injury.

"Couch, I was born with only one testicle."

"Sorry - you're off the team. Those are the rules."

School can be so mean to some kids.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It's our third game today out of 8 total (which is pretty pathetic), but hopefully it goes better than the last two, as unlikely as that may be. If today goes as I think it may, I could very well have 13 full health players, two players with one leg each, and a mandatory 2 ball boys, leaving me with zero subs.
C'mon, you've been around here long enough to know not to leave yourself open like that...:rolleyes:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Do you have one or three ball boys? Is that information given voluntarily, or do the 'couches' have to check them?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

Um, weren't we promised a bird feeder review? I'm two ball boycotting all reviews until the bird feeder review is posted.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Do you have one or three ball boys? Is that information given voluntarily, or do the 'couches' have to check them?
They're Jr. High age boys, they couldn't keep a secret if their lives depended on it. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis