Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Stay safe!
Hope you have two exits down there. It looks like a fire hazard waiting to happen.:eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Stay safe!
Hope you have two exits down there. It looks like a fire hazard waiting to happen.:eek:
If that's at me, there are plenty of ways to get out of here. You can't see it but the only thing separating me from the front of the alley is a thin piece of plywood. One swift kick and its a 4 foot drop onto the lanes and freedom :D

Plus I'm small so worst comes to worst I can crawl through one of the machines/wriggle down the gangplank onto the pin deck. I've only been hanging around back here since I was 2 :eek:

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
If that's at me, there are plenty of ways to get out of here. You can't see it but the only thing separating me from the front of the alley is a thin piece of plywood. One swift kick and its a 4 foot drop onto the lanes and freedom :D

Plus I'm small so worst comes to worst I can crawl through one of the machines/wriggle down the gangplank onto the pin deck. I've only been hanging around back here since I was 2 :eek:
Do you have a tv back there...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Now would a bloody wiener be more likely to cause fear or confusion?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Are most of you guys on FB? I was on for about 2 months 3 years ago. It didn't appeal to me for some reason.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Who's pinky?
Well the only pinkies that have been near my ding a ling lately have been my own and my GF's. When it's not mine I'm not usually measuring and doing experiments so we'll go with mine :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Are most of you guys on FB? I was on for about 2 months 3 years ago. It didn't appeal to me for some reason.
I have one, but I never do anything with it except stalk others on occasion.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Personally I like sending a head backup up the alley, but be careful who's head you choose.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis