Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'd like to try some, but it was over an hour round trip to the nearest store that might have them...compared to half a mile to my grocery store. :) I ended up buying 34 bottles of beer, ranging from Bud Light Platinum, a variety pack from New Belgium, New Castle Werewolf, and Breckenridge Brewery 471 IPA.
I was going to suggest this, Boulevard Brewing Company » Unfiltered Wheat Beer, and forgot.

Let me know how the Newcastle Werewolf is. I like regular Newcastle.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Werewolf is pretty good, but it's suffering from following after the IPA that was so much stronger than it.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The "thread that will not be named" finally got locked. Now the question is, will it rise again with a brand new thread or will one of the old threads be dug up?

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I have no excuses.
Looks like I misspelled the word 'lightning' every time I typed.:eek::D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'd like to try some, but it was over an hour round trip to the nearest store that might have them...compared to half a mile to my grocery store. :) I ended up buying 34 bottles of beer, ranging from Bud Light Platinum, a variety pack from New Belgium, Newcastle Werewolf, and Breckenridge Brewery 471 IPA.

You don't drink.
But when you do.
It's 34 bottles.
:D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
F#kin Finally, I was trying to get that locked for a week, but the douche kept ignoring me, lol.... I had a couple good stories in there too... I'm thinking he is too dense to just go away where he is not wanted, and will be back to talk more nonsense about stuff he has no idea about... classic, low rent douche...

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I'd like to try some, but it was over an hour round trip to the nearest store that might have them...compared to half a mile to my grocery store. :) I ended up buying 34 bottles of beer, ranging from Bud Light Platinum, a variety pack from New Belgium, Newcastle Werewolf, and Breckenridge Brewery 471 IPA.
You have to just love
New Belgium as they stand for about everything I do and I'm sure that I am one of your heroes....

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You can jump right back in you know. Adam is the poster boy for Stockholm Syndrome. Poor thing...bless his heart.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
F#kin Finally, I was trying to get that locked for a week, but the douche kept ignoring me, lol.... I had a couple good stories in there too... I'm thinking he is too dense to just go away where he is not wanted, and will be back to talk more nonsense about stuff he has no idea about... classic, low rent douche...
Tell us how you really feel :p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Apparently rain and sawdust are not a fun combination. So close to testing phase, but weather won't cooperate.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Apparently rain and sawdust are not a fun combination. So close to testing phase, but weather won't cooperate.
Nor is it helping with my glue drying. The humidity is making it take forever.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
CRAP! It's back. Maybe if no one feeds it this time it will go away and die.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
CRAP! It's back. Maybe if no one feeds it this time it will go away and die.
Dude, it was back almost immediately with a continuation of one of the topics from the other thread.

If people didn't enjoy her being around, they'd stop posting in her threads.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis