what are you drinking right now ?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Are those prices for bottles/cases...or glasses/bottles?
The prices are for bottles and cases. The price you can see for the Merlot Reserve is $24.99 a bottle and $269.88 for a case. The 'tastings' very in price and how the tastings are done vary from vineyard to vineyard.
At Round Barn, you get five tastings for $8.00 of any wine, beer, or their vodka, rum, and bourbon. If you buy three bottles of something, you get $5.00 off. This also varies from winery to winery.
You do get a generous pour for the tasting and they're not strict on the count. I ended up tasting 8 different things at Round Barn.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oatmeal Stout | Colorado Craft Beer | Breckenridge Brewery

Adam, how was it? I almost got some of the Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout last night, but ended up with more of the Founders Breakfast Stout.
The first one that I opened out of the sampler pack was the Oatmeal Stout. I didn't like it, but I don't tend to like bitter beers...so I'm not a good person to ask. I thought that their IPA was fine, as was the Avalanche amber ale. The Vanilla Porter is so-so.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
The first one that I opened out of the sampler pack was the Oatmeal Stout. I didn't like it, but I don't tend to like bitter beers...so I'm not a good person to ask. I thought that their IPA was fine, as was the Avalanche amber ale. The Vanilla Porter is so-so.
Sorry Adam. I didn't phrase the question very well. :eek: I was asking if you liked the Avalanche Amber. I know that you can't base a breweries beers on one, but I was curious.

Seriously, if you want to try a dark beer, the Founders Breakfast Stout is so well balanced and so f@#$$ng good you may like it. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try a stout for the first time. I would even recommend it to someone that doesn't like stouts.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry Adam. I didn't phrase the question very well. :eek: I was asking if you liked the Avalanche Amber.
I got that - and I tried to answer it. It was fine. Drinkable...I wouldn't turn it down, but nothing that I'll seek out. Same goes for the others in that sampler. I did like their Agave Wheat when I had it years ago, though.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I love tea. Was it bagged or loose leaf? Loose leaf tea has so much more flavor than the ground to dust bagged stuff.
Oh that's proper pure green tea in leafs, most of the tea is not tea but just the smell of tea, containing perhaps 5% tea.....
Also lots of different things in bags that I like, from a brand called Yogi Tea
It's "Men's tea", "Choco", "Choco Chili" the choco chili is wah :D

Will provide more info later :p

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I got that - and I tried to answer it. It was fine. Drinkable...I wouldn't turn it down, but nothing that I'll seek out. Same goes for the others in that sampler. I did like their Agave Wheat when I had it years ago, though.
Yeah, sorry again. I'm kind of an idiot and misread your post...:eek:

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
A fine green label Johnny walker on 3 ice blocks had 4 glasses so far I think I'll be drunk if I keep going

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Lemonade. I was thinking about adding some vodka but I'm at home with my son and supposed to be getting some cleaning done. Maybe later.:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Lemonade. I was thinking about adding some vodka but I'm at home with my son and supposed to be getting some cleaning done. Maybe later.:D
Vodka is an excellent cleaner. But if you are in a lemon mood try the traditional daiquiri

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis