Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks. Haven't proposed yet - the ring only arrived yesterday. I'm going to learn how to ask her dad in Spanish - it's expected of me to ask for his blessing, but I hope me asking in Spanish gives me some extra points :D

Hopefully I'll get to pop the question to her in a couple weeks. I'm not planning on doing anything extravagant, though.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
I'm currently working with my mother at the restaurant she works at. She's been a customer for over thirty years, and I've grown up here. I know everyone. While working I saw a really cute, new girl working at the front. I decided I'd find out who she is and flirt with her. Yeah...she's the (new) owner's daughter. Not going anywhere near those titties...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm currently working with my mother at the restaurant she works at. She's been a customer for over thirty years, and I've grown up here. I know everyone. While working I saw a really cute, new girl working at the front. I decided I'd find out who she is and flirt with her. Yeah...she's the (new) owner's daughter. Not going anywhere near those titties...
Nothing ventured............;)

Hey, if all goes well it could your restaurant someday :D

PS nice looking subwoofer.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Or I could get fired in the first week. :p

Thanks! I'm starting on the second one tomorrow. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm guessing you shouldn't run into big memory limitations in the near future at a minimum. What's the rest of the specs (i.e. hard drive, video card)?
Well I do have a use of the 32GB of memory, I'm running a few virtual servers now at the moment, each with 8GB memory, probably this is minimum, thinking one of them runs Oracle12c database and soon SQL Server 2012...

I took away the optical drive and replaced with a physical hard disk, so I do have a 250GB SSD and a 500GB HDD, run all my virtual machines off the SSD

Quite well spec'ed laptop, I really thought about Mac book pro, but they don't support 32 GB memory so Apple was out for me.....
It's not the lightest of PC*s though :eek:

Last edited:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Is it Friday yet? I REALLY need it to be Friday.
A day late and a dollar short once again. But at least it's Friday now. Tomorrow will be a busy day. Sera turns 4 and we have a party planned. Then it's off to grandma's house to set up her new 50" TV. Maybe she'll be able to see this one better.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis