Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
God dame it I'm 3 hours away from her this week, working away really sucks!!!
Wake up early cause I think I'm going to be late for work

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well so far I've got a stack of rejection letters since getting my masters and even more unanswered applications, but with the recommendation of a friend of a friend it looks like I just may get my first real job interview. I look good on paper, so let's hope that my excitable, seemingly disorganized, and immature nature doesn't scare them off. Then again it is for a middle school position so maybe those are strengths?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
it looks like I just may get my first real job interview. I look good on paper, so let's hope that my excitable, seemingly disorganized, and immature nature doesn't scare them off. Then again it is for a middle school position so maybe those are strengths?
Congratulations and good luck!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Congratulations and good luck!
Thanks, at least they'll be able to say to no to my face :D

As I prepared to make a joke, my own imagination has now trapped me in a house of horrors. Just make it stop. Make it stop...
You would gloss over the word "school" but catch the fact that I missed an '.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Now, there's a good man. THAT's what I should have said (and thought) in the first place. :eek: :D
Although I feel like actually getting the job is going to cause a lot more problems than solutions.........

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Problems? What problems?

Oh, right. Just remember - no touchy touchy.

Perv. :eek: :D
Hmmm, I wish that was what I was talking about :D

The GF has been dropping some not to subtle hints (and no not for anal), plus I'm pretty sure my parents want me to move out so that I stop leeching off them. More bills and more problems :D oh wait no, I mean :(

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Problems? What problems?

Oh, right. Just remember - no touchy touchy.

Perv. :eek: :D
Probably not a bad idea to gloss over your expert wood handling skills during the interview either. :p

Good luck! :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis