Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
If you'd like an approximately 6ft tall, 3ft deep, and unknown wide TL loaded sub, then probably :D
Maybe, my wife said she always wanted big speakers, hard to make TL sub's tuned to sub 20Hz small..... so maybe :rolleyes:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
That's allright Haraldo, the vineyards around Victoria are a good place to
get
drunk and sleep in the grass, I passed out at a little party taste testing out there after about 11.00 I couldn't taste anymore I'd been drinking the samples they where tasty too!
One thing comes to mind.... Tiger Snakes, Brown Snakes, Inland taipan, and a bunch of other nasty things, I would never sleep in the grass where you live :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I have become one lazy dude. I walked into the office over 30 minutes ago to work out. I haven't started, yet. And this isn't anywhere near the first time that this has happened.
hmmmm, I imagined that you were always a bit lazy Adam, lol :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
This is an ungodly hour to be up. It's not the school year. I shouldn't be seeing this time of day. :mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is an ungodly hour to be up. It's not the school year. I shouldn't be seeing this time of day. :mad:
Oh, to be young again. Well, or not live in the desert. In the summer, I try to get Niki out for her first walk around 5:30 so that the sun isn't up, yet.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
OEEA snoring again?
Nah just trying to unload some gear on some poor unsuspecting sap.

Oh, to be young again. Well, or not live in the desert. In the summer, I try to get Niki out for her first walk around 5:30 so that the sun isn't up, yet.
Oh c'mon you couldn't have forgotten that I'm an (almost) teacher :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
One thing comes to mind.... Tiger Snakes, Brown Snakes, Inland taipan, and a bunch of other nasty things, I would never sleep in the grass where you live :eek:
Yeah they are nasty things, but we only get brown snakes and tiger snakes, inland taipan i don't think we get them....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis