Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Done with breakfast and all morning stuff...

Now it's time to get moving and wash the car inside.... outside will be later :cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
My wife claims that I'm very atypical Norwegian :rolleyes:
First of all she says: "You don't like Norway", which is true

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Where is Adam and Alex, is there no-one else posting around here, guys seriously......

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I held off until 0800. Time to go outside and finish putting shingles on the shed roof. Didn't start earlier, because I didn't want to disturb the neighbours with the hammering. Now, if I wake anyone up - shag 'em!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
So, who is this "Jo"? And, way to play on the edge, with your wife in the next room.:D
Typo... Due to phone Nokia N9 onscreen keyboard

it's just a bit of a critical stomach issue :eek:

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam come to Australia, Steph works with a lovely girl had daddy issues, she's abit of a clingy kinda girl!!! I think you'd be perfect for her
She might be perfect for me, but I doubt the reverse if true. :D Well, unless she wants someone who is old, foreign, and balding...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I held off until 0800. Time to go outside and finish putting shingles on the shed roof. Didn't start earlier, because I didn't want to disturb the neighbours with the hammering. Now, if I wake anyone up - shag 'em!
Stop kidding yourself....You know darn well it's a dog house.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
My apologies Bryceo, there's good places in Victoria too, just don't know them so vell :p
That's allright Haraldo, the vineyards around Victoria are a good place to
get
drunk and sleep in the grass, I passed out at a little party taste testing out there after about 11.00 I couldn't taste anymore I'd been drinking the samples they where tasty too!
She might be perfect for me, but I doubt the reverse if true. :D Well, unless she wants someone who is old, foreign, and balding...
Adam she was treated like a kid in her last rrelationship her ex boyfriend is quite the kid himself, she wants you :D
shes likes to go swimming and taneing with the girls :p your in it's allright we can draw some hair on :p

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
There's very good places in Barossa valley, nice nature, nice scenery and many good vineries...
Lindemann and Orlando (that makes Jacob's creek)
I've had Lindemans and Jacobs Creek. Both are good wines.

I really like Oregon and Washington state wines. They have a nice earthy taste. The soil makes a hell of a difference in the taste of the wine.

Last edited:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Well, unless she wants someone who is old, foreign, and balding...
Old and balding? Hm, I don't remember seeing you at the meetings. Foreign? I thought you from Illinois.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis