Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think meat should be a part of every course. It just melts in your mouth and just when you thought you had had enough meat....BAM you see more and your mouth starts watering and the next thing you know you've got new and different meat in your mouth.
Indeed. Sometimes you have to work your mouth a little more on a hard piece of meat, but it's just as juicy in the end.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have become one lazy dude. I walked into the office over 30 minutes ago to work out. I haven't started, yet. And this isn't anywhere near the first time that this has happened.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
$20 says that Harald throws down another innuendo-oblivious post, probably about the health benefits of fish over red meat.

:D

(Just messing with you, Harald. :p)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
She's in your shower? :eek:

*runs to DVR*
Yep! Strange isn't it, she brakes up with her boyfriend the month her parents go over seas, witch means I have a lovely house guest, that allways disagrees with me and agrees with Stephanie, like hello this is my house to you no!!!!

And as for Brian and the meat, I'm a little worried about you Brian I can get the number for some one who can run tests after you've done the meat thing but?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
this is my house to you no!!!!
F^%&ing hell but your English is terrible. Do you speak any other language?

This is my house TOO you KNOW.

It actually took me mental effort to understand that! :mad:

Now that that's out of the way I want to help you out. When your wife has a female relative over it always becomes a 2 against 1 thing and you can't take your wife when she's on her own so be careful. Any conflict is going to result with you either on the floor again or out of the house all together. The relative will find an irresistible urge to make a man of her own miserable if you wait long enough. When they go after you just try to cover your face. Adam values your boyish good looks.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So in 8-10 hours a complete stranger is supposed to show up to purchase the Outlaw sub. Needless to say I have hidden weapons in strategic locations just in case. I also have my tiny attack dog on standby and the GF standing in the other room rifle in hand. You're "paranoid" until sh*t goes sideways. Then you're "prepared". :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Anyone else ever have those nights where you just can't sleep. I'm tired, but as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm wide the f@#k awake.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
FYI, "massagers" aren't considered weapons by normal people.
They are when you have "the punisher" :p

No one from the forum, but he's got 94 positives from eBay so it should be fine.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Anyone else ever have those nights where you just can't sleep. I'm tired, but as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm wide the f@#k awake.
Yes, but it's usually related to something I ate or something happening the next day. Like when I have expresso within a few hours of bed after I haven had it for awhile, I'm absolutely wired.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Yes, but it's usually related to something I ate or something happening the next day. Like when I have expresso within a few hours of bed after I haven had it for awhile, I'm absolutely wired.
That's how I am. My wife can fall asleep while she's drinking a cup of coffee. If I have coffee after noon, I'm up for two days.
This is just worrying/thinking/worrying/thinking...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
F^%&ing hell but your English is terrible. Do you speak any other language?

This is my house TOO you KNOW.

It actually took me mental effort to understand that! :mad:

Now that that's out of the way I want to help you out. When your wife has a female relative over it always becomes a 2 against 1 thing and you can't take your wife when she's on her own so be careful. Any conflict is going to result with you either on the floor again or out of the house all together. The relative will find an irresistible urge to make a man of her own miserable if you wait long enough. When they go after you just try to cover your face. Adam values your boyish good looks.
Italian, I've given up, I'm 3 hours away from home for work....
boyish good looks? Oh you ;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Insulating a speaker is a far more irritating task than I had imagined. My gosh the itch after was crazy. But now the first front panel is going on and I'm getting very nervous. It reminds me of my wedding night.
I have to tell ya..... it's really not good if you do have this itching all over... after the wedding night :eek:

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
$20 says that Harald throws down another innuendo-oblivious post, probably about the health benefits of fish over red meat.

:D

(Just messing with you, Harald. :p)
Silence is the best answer
- Dalai Lama

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis