Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Would you just look at this?

Kurt, I love you man. :D
Of course you got yours cheap. They had a banana placed on top! :eek: Everyone knows that potassium will permanently degrade the trans-dimensional character of a tweeter if it gets within two feet. Geesh. That's like Audio 101.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I used my espresso machine this morning for the first time in about six months. Pretty tasty.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I really would like TL subs :D
I've actually been talking about Dr. Mark about doing one of these. He keeps bragging about his reference system all the time so I asked if he had any TL sub designs that he thought I would be able to handle and he said he was working on a new design. It will be mine :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I used my espresso machine this morning for the first time in about six months. Pretty tasty.
I remember staying at a hotel in Boston and instead of a coffee machine they had an expresso machine. I definitely never wanted to leave that room. Big TV, 10'X10' rainfall shower, king size bed, and within walking distance of the famous North End (which is known for the plethora of high quality Italian restaurants).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That would match my current center pretty well......
Didn't you have a different plan for a center? If you decide to ditch yours let me know. A front ported design like that would be interesting if you took pricing ques from Kurt. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Didn't you have a different plan for a center? If you decide to ditch yours let me know. A front ported design like that would be interesting if you took pricing ques from Kurt. :)
I honestly couldn't tell you what kind of difference having the front ported design makes since both centers were so far from the wall. I will say that the RAAL helps it measure a little bit flatter and increases power handling.

Basically, given the current setup, listening distance, and required SPL's I couldn't imagine a center sounding better. That said, couldn't hurt to try :D

When the WTMW comes out all bets are off.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What if Amazon closed? :eek:
Eff! :eek: Just the thought of that almost took me down. Makes me think that I should grab one of those metal syringes with adrenaline in it for the next time that someone mentions that.

Oh, and all morning I've been watching the tracking on a package that I ordered yesterday. It might arrive today. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just tried to quote a post right as Alex was deleting it. I guess that I just have to sit here for another few hours until I get another chance...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It might arrive today.
Out for delivery!

Why am I so excited about that? Well, I ordered it yesterday morning, and while I wanted it this weekend, I'm way too cheap to pay $11 for Saturday delivery (I remember when that used to be $4). So, in the hopes that it would ship USPS out of Phoenix, I gambled with free 2-day from Prime...and it did!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis