Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well tell us what you got already. I would never hold back like this.

Notice how Rick and Doug are both 'busy' today? :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Strongly considering one of these....

SFBags - WaterField Designs - Cargo Bags - Messenger Bag - Laptop Sleeve - Laptop Bag - Cool Briefcase

I have their Sleevecase bag for my macbook air and it's by far the best laptop bag I've ever had/seen anyone else with, but it's still a lot of money for something I'd probably mainly only use while travelling.
Well, bought a medium cargo bag and wallet from these guys. Will go well with my sleeve case :) so excited for them to arrive

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My brother bought one of these mics and said that it was great, so I decided to give it a try. He warned that it was large ("it's like a subway sandwich")...and it is. I think that it might just scare Rick. :eek: Maybe. :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Very nice , they make some of the coolest looking mics, I seen a couple at an auction, one looked like it had headphones on and the other had a big round red cylinder below the mic, I watched when they went up, figured if they went cheap I would grab them, but no such luck, I want to say they went $1100, I walked away after $500.. I did buy a box of stereo tubes for 155 bucks, a wurlitzer tube amp for $900 {FOR A FRIEND}, A WURLITZER coin mech for $1500, and I cant remember what else, nothing real fun, although they had a collection of the first car stereos setup in sheetmetal display to that all worked, very nice piece, but my wife wouldn't even let me stay to watch the auciton, it was a posted uncompromisable starting bid of $9999.99, I heard it sell but have no idea for how much, it was uber cool..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...I want to say they went $1100...
They've gotten cheaper. :D This one was only $95 including tax. My brother got his for $80, but I haven't seen them that low on sale since he told me about a month ago, and I'm just not patient enough to wait for another $15. I saw it drop from $100 to $90 (before tax) on Amazon yesterday, so I snagged it.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Insulating a speaker is a far more irritating task than I had imagined. My gosh the itch after was crazy. But now the first front panel is going on and I'm getting very nervous. It reminds me of my wedding night.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I've actually been talking about Dr. Mark about doing one of these. He keeps bragging about his reference system all the time so I asked if he had any TL sub designs that he thought I would be able to handle and he said he was working on a new design. It will be mine :D
Will you be able to share this with me? :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just clicked on "new posts" and saw that I totally just spammed AH :D 11 posts in 11 different threads (well now 12 posts in 11 different threads) before anyone else has posted.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just clicked on "new posts" and saw that I totally just spammed AH :D 11 posts in 11 different threads (well now 12 posts in 11 different threads) before anyone else has posted.
Harald's not going to be happy. Everybody knows that this is his corner.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I'm gonna put ten different types of meat into my mouth tonight!

Quote away, boys.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm gonna put ten different types of meat into my mouth tonight!
I think meat should be a part of every course. It just melts in your mouth and just when you thought you had had enough meat....BAM you see more and your mouth starts watering and the next thing you know you've got new and different meat in your mouth.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis