Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You blew when you should have sucked.
I didn't want to pull an Alex. (Yep, quote freely. :)) He vacuumed a heat sink off of his northbridge. I didn't want to damage any of the wires, so I went with blowing. Man, it was dirty. I must not have cleaned it out since I had the tile redone in December 2008.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That reminds me. I painted my kitchen just before the tile was replaced. I still have painter's tape up near the ceiling above one of my cabinets. It's been there for 4.5 years. :eek: :eek:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I didn't want to interrupt your campaign.
I think campaign interruption is known as a "Lewinsky".

I didn't want to pull an Alex. (Yep, quote freely. :)) He vacuumed a heat sink off of his northbridge. I didn't want to damage any of the wires, so I went with blowing. Man, it was dirty. I must not have cleaned it out since I had the tile redone in December 2008.
I have a brush attachment that I use own my coils. I wonder if it's a pet thing. It seems to have gotten worse after we got a cat.

Are you running white noise for Nikki?

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Are you running white noise for Nikki?
Yep, just started. I was just about to post about that when I saw your question. :). I've got the dishwasher, washing machine, and central air fan running...and a movie going.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Made what should be my last cuts for the 3-ways. The time to insulate draws near.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Native Americans pffftt. I mean c'mon. Invading Europeans only wiped out half of your people, introduced diseases and alcoholism to a population that couldn't handle it, stole your land, horses, and forced you to live on tiny plots of land that you couldn't originally leave and that are to this day somewhat sketchy places. Get over it.......
BUT, Happy 4th :p:D

See what happens when you don't control your immigration.:D

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
See what happens when you don't control your immigration.:D
That's a big problem here, we welcome everyone that doesn't want to work and greet them with open arms, please come here and do nothing, and we will give you free house, free food, free courses.... while everyone that come here and work hard gets penalized with high taxes and no free lunches....... yep.... that's really fair deal :mad:

Ohhhhh... and they bring 9 children too, that government have to feed.... I mean; we that work have to feed them coz they're too lazy to do anything useful.....

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
That's a big problem here, we welcome everyone that doesn't want to work and greet them with open arms, please come here and do nothing, and we will give you free house, free food, free courses.... while everyone that come here and work hard gets penalized with high taxes and no free lunches....... yep.... that's really fair deal :mad:

Ohhhhh... and they bring 9 children too, that government have to feed.... I mean; we that work have to feed them coz they're too lazy to do anything useful.....
You'd think the cold would keep them out.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis