Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Just remember...salt the fries as soon as you take them out of the fryer. Mmmm, french fries.
Not this kind of oil..... more the stuff that all of you put into your cars, God forbid.... driving electric cars :eek:

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Please submit resume, include number of aliens knocked out and/or otherwise defeated.

P.S. Aliens in the above statement do not refer to "illegal aliens" but extraterrestrial ones only.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Please submit resume, include number of aliens knocked out and/or otherwise defeated.

P.S. Aliens in the above statement do not refer to "illegal aliens" but extraterrestrial ones only.
Dude was in Independence Day and 3 different men in blacks. No one can compete with his alien killing resume.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Happy Independence Day fellow audioholics!!!
We are having a few friends over for lunch {just winding down now}, then going to the new england nationals for a walk around maybe see the burnout show... Then onto the fireworks at a friend of ours mansion {he has a pro show put on every year, invites 50 of his closes friends lol}...

Spend the day with family and friends, drive safe and don't catch anything on fire...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My refrigerator was sounding oddly loud the past couple of days, so I decided to pull it out from the wall and clean out the dust. With a power blower. Yikes, that sent dust everywhere. But, it's cleaner now, and quieter. Plus, after 13 years, I replaced the copper water line to the ice maker that would jolt and make a loud noise every time I used the ice maker (which isn't often). I put in plastic tubing along with the water filter that was under my sink until a week ago. Ahhh, much better. No jolt anymore.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
My refrigerator was sounding oddly loud the past couple of days, so I decided to pull it out from the wall and clean out the dust. With a power blower. Yikes, that sent dust everywhere. But, it's cleaner now, and quieter. Plus, after 13 years, I replaced the copper water line to the ice maker that would jolt and make a loud noise every time I used the ice maker (which isn't often). I put in plastic tubing along with the water filter that was under my sink until a week ago. Ahhh, much better. No jolt anymore.
You blew when you should have sucked.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis