Finally coming together

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that your web browser history would scare the s**t out of me. Actually, that's probably on your browser history...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I think that your web browser history would scare the s**t out of me. Actually, that's probably on your browser history...
You mean you've never visited rickanddoug.com?

p.s. Sorry for the off topic, Fuzz :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I can help you with that.

Signed,
Rick
I am totally firm......unlike what all those girls said.......although I think one was a guy who was exceptionally skilled at the tuck.......

That's why you should always wear one of these when hanging around men of dubious character, Fuzz.

Ha. The baseball coach at the school I work at got fired this past year (er I mean was forced into resignation) because he had a picture taken of him with a similar type of hat on and it got posted on the internet. Gotta love kids with cell phones :rolleyes:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You mean you've never visited rickanddoug.com?

p.s. Sorry for the off topic, Fuzz :p
Are you kidding? He's teapot calling the kettle black. Ever been to bigwhitedogman.us? That's some of the sketchiest stuff I've ever seen. Scarred for life amigo. Scarred for life.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think all the sophomoric signing other members' names to posts is appropriate for an audio site.
However must admit, this Rick person sounds hawt.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just ordered my first speaker kit from Meniscus today to go along with the desk. Really excited to get this build underway. Hopefully they'll turn out as well as I envision them. :D

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Totally! Mandolins should sound great:) Enjoy and look fwd to the build thread!!
Cheers, Mac

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Since I had the measurement equipment out I decided to have another go at EQing the dual opposed. After about an hour and a half playing with things I'm pretty happy with the response. Its not as tight as I would like, but with the other 3 subs the overall bass response should tighten up a bit. With the single sub I'm +-5db from 10-100hz at the main LP.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Way to buck the stereotype.

:p :D
Gee haven't heard that a few hundred times :rolleyes: :p

To be fair, its not my fault I slept through calc and got A's. Maybe instead of making fun of me all those whiteys should have been trying to be more Asian :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis