Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

majorloser

majorloser

You really thing she would want Adam's snake in her backyard?

Alex is the one he needs to worry about getting jealous.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
That's just a polite way of saying, "I've had better things to do." :p
I try to be polite yes, we have our priorities and hope there will be more posting in the future :p
Too bad not to have enough time for your good friends :eek:

Last edited:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Just too busy to post here......
That's just a polite way of saying, "I've had better things to do." :p
Some people do not believe in being polite. They call it being phony. I know several people who are rude as h.ll, but like to call that honesty. I have tried to explain it to them this way. If a friend buys a new hat that you don't like. Telling them that it's lovely is being phony. Telling them that it doesn't suit your tastes is honest while being polite at the same time. Telling them that it's the ugliest hat you have even seen in your life and they must be an idiot to have paid for that piece of crap is just being rude.
They just tell me that I'm too nice to people and should grow a backbone. I guess that I'm not ready for the new world.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Some people do not believe in being polite. They call it being phony. I know several people who are rude as h.ll, but like to call that honesty. I have tried to explain it to them this way. If a friend buys a new hat that you don't like. Telling them that it's lovely is being phony. Telling them that it doesn't suit your tastes is honest while being polite at the same time. Telling them that it's the ugliest hat you have even seen in your life and they must be an idiot to have paid for that piece of crap is just being rude.
They just tell me that I'm too nice to people and should grow a backbone. I guess that I'm not ready for the new world.
One think I dislike is dishonest politeness, I agree that being polite and dishonest is bad

I'm too direct for many people, but master of this is my Wife, she will always tell what she thinks straight into your face
It's tough but I like it.... that's the way to go :p

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
One think I dislike is dishonest politeness, I agree that being polite and dishonest is bad

I'm too direct for many people, but master of this is my Wife, she will always tell what she thinks straight into your face
It's tough but I like it.... that's the way to go :p
I don't mind direct or tough. It's being rude for no reason, and calling that 'direct talk' that bothers me. I can tell someone that I don't like their hat without belittling them at the same time.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I don't mind direct or tough. It's being rude for no reason, and calling that 'direct talk' that bothers me. I can tell someone that I don't like their hat without belittling them at the same time.
Oh yeah; I can also be rude as h'll to people who are rude to me first. Something I've picked up over the years. I just need to be careful. Once I get started down that road, I find it hard to turn back. ;)

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
[video=youtube;VzPsdkTCufs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzPsdkTCufs[/video]

Steve

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
#1. Saying directly your opinion is not rude, it's being honest
#2. Being rude is being impolite for no reason

I can be very often be taken for being rude because of #1.... Well, I'm just being honest :p

Which are two very different things !

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
#1. Saying directly your opinion is not rude, it's being honest
#2. Being rude is being impolite for no reason

I can be very often be taken for being rude because of #1.... Well, I'm just being honest :p

Which are two very different things !
1) People can be honest without putting someone down for no reason other than they enjoy doing it.
2) Honesty is no excuse for putting someone down.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's the dumbest post that I've ever read. You're a real idiot for subjecting us to that.

Last edited:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
That's the dumbest post that I've every read. You're a real idiot for subjecting as to that.
May the flees of a thousand camels nest in your armpits. (by the way, us is spelled with a "u")

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis