Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
You didn't mention price, the previous version, Opera One, that was much less powerful retailed at $650.000 :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I tried putting my earrings in tonight for the first time in years. Got one in after a bit of trying, but I gave up on the second one for now. I haven't worn earrings regularly since I was in college about 20 years ago.

Yes, they're both in the same ear...and it's the "correct" ear...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
My whole mental image of you has been destroyed. I'm having an extremely hard time reconciling this whole double earring Adam. All I can see is a big white dog pirate. :D

I tried putting my earrings in tonight for the first time in years. Got one in after a bit of trying, but I gave up on the second one for now. I haven't worn earrings regularly since I was in college about 20 years ago.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

HAHAHA !!! Regularly?

That means you occasionally have worn them ... let me guess: for Rick.

Now that's funny.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord

Is it something like this?

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Today I was involved in a hit and run accident. I am fine. I can't say the same about the hot lesbian who accidentally got urine on her as I was pissing my pants!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Today I was involved in a hit and run accident. I am fine. I can't say the same about the hot lesbian who accidentally got urine on her as I was pissing my pants!
Lesbian or not, sounds like she was pretty close to your pants. Were you disguised as a female ferret? Seems more like a hit and quit "accident" to me. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
HAHAHA !!! Regularly?
I've probably worn them a handful of times since then, and the only time out in public was Halloween (yeah, it gives me an excuse to dress up all slutty). It's almost always to reopen the rear holes. There...can you see why I didn't say that last night? ;) :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I've probably worn them a handful of times since then, and the only time out in public was Halloween (yeah, it gives me an excuse to dress up all slutty). It's almost always to reopen the rear holes. There...can you see why I didn't say that last night? ;) :D
I figure that you getting the rear hole to close would be the problem...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I just upgraded my laptops to Ubuntu 13.04, except for the music server that runs SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 sp1 JeOS (Built from SUSEStudio.com; minimized with no GUI and minimum necessary functions)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis