Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
so a cat followed me home. I guess he knows his own kind. Not sure what we are going to do. The cat is very friendly, but malnourished with no tags.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Huh? What? What are you saying?
I'm a Tiger. You'd think that would scare away small cats, but for whatever reason they realize I'm a lazy tiger. That's what the l stands for. Lazy Siberian(as in tiger)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm a Tiger. You'd think that would scare away small cats, but for whatever reason they realize I'm a lazy tiger. That's what the l stands for. Lazy Siberian(as in tiger)
That is a lot better than what I was thinking. I really need to get my mind out of the gutter, but then it would get home sick.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
What a great Fursona ;)

majorloser

majorloser

so a cat followed me home. I guess he knows his own kind. Not sure what we are going to do. The cat is very friendly, but malnourished with no tags.
Unless you find him a "no kill shelter" it's pretty much guaranteed he will be euthanized. It's a sad state of things, but all shelters are overflowing. I'm sure you can find him a home if you just do an internet search in your area for a no kill cat shelter. Is he neutered? He may have been chipped. The rescue organizations can check.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Got pizza delivered to work. This must be how kings feel. Obese, awesome kings.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I thought you were Mexican Siberian. Like, "El Siberian". You know, all yak butter tea with a tequila chaser.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Unless you find him a "no kill shelter" it's pretty much guaranteed he will be euthanized. It's a sad state of things, but all shelters are overflowing. I'm sure you can find him a home if you just do an internet search in your area for a no kill cat shelter. Is he neutered? He may have been chipped. The rescue organizations can check.
Since we are in an apartment complex it's likely a fellow tenet. It's clear that the cat is used to living in doors just from my first encounter. We have had some recent move outs so it's possible it was abandoned then. I'll certainly ask the around at the shelters around here. If it is someone's cat that got out they will definitely want it because it is incredibly affectionate and playful.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
On my way to my sisters. It's the first really nice afternoon in months here so I'm gonna walk. 40ish blocks. Wish me
luck!!

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Just saw a homeless lady pick up a loonie and put it in her mouth. Edmonton never disappoints.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Saw some kids out playing road hockey. The first real sign of Canadian spring.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just saw a homeless lady pick up a loonie and put it in her mouth. Edmonton never disappoints.
You should explain for the non Canadians but please venture a guess as to why. I always knew Edmonton was a mess but this? :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
You should explain for the non Canadians but please venture a guess as to why. I always knew Edmonton was a mess but this? :D
A loonie is a one dollar coin. Maybe she was gonna hide it from the other homeless people?

majorloser

majorloser

Since we are in an apartment complex it's likely a fellow tenet. It's clear that the cat is used to living in doors just from my first encounter. We have had some recent move outs so it's possible it was abandoned then. I'll certainly ask the around at the shelters around here. If it is someone's cat that got out they will definitely want it because it is incredibly affectionate and playful.
It is most likely he was abandoned by somebody who moved out. People think a pet will survive if set free. They won't. If the poor cat has been declawed he will die. Just for the fact that the cat looks malnourished is proof. The poor cat has .most likely been out for weeks. Try to contact a shelter soon.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, sweet beer. I can't believe that I ever abandoned you.

Steve goes beer-free for 16 months, I went a day. Whatever. I'm weak.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I had a beer last fall, my neighbor gave me one for helping him with his fence for 10 minutes. Before that I think it was in 2009, sometime in June/July ... man I need to cut down before things get out of hand.

Steve

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis