Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am way too excited about my latest order - a cordless...cat trimmer. Now, I can shave p*ssies in the wild. It's going to make cat herding a lot easier, that's for sure.

And, yeah, I know...I really need to spice up this video review. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I'm going to install another kitchen faucet this weekend so that I can review it.

majorloser

majorloser

I am way too excited about my latest order - a cordless...cat trimmer. Now, I can shave p*ssies in the wild. It's going to make cat herding a lot easier, that's for sure.

And, yeah, I know...I really need to spice up this video review. :)
Cat trimmer? Niki ain't gonna go for that.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Yesterday at 2:33pm I became an Uncle and (around the same time) a medical marijuana patient. ;)

When he hits 13 his favorite uncle is gonna build him a sweet home theater! (You can hide your weed in there) ;)

Last edited:
Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Yesterday at 2:33pm I became an Uncle and (around the same time) a medical marijuana patient. ;)
I can see it now:

The Effects Of Medical Marijuana On Audio Perceptions
By Monkish54

Those Audioholics who like to partake in recreational drug usage from time to time may be aware of the fact that you can easily hide pot baggies inside speaker cabinets by stuffing them through the speaker's ports, or if you want to be really sneaky, by removing a driver. Recreational drug users, hereafter referred to as potheads, are likely also familiar with the fact that pot can alter our perceptions of sound, much like fur suits that we have previously discussed here.

Unfortunately I predict the article won't get very far... :D

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
What do KYS and D.I.A.F. Mean?.. Just read it in a reply to a post and I don't have the requisite smarts to research it on my own:confused:

edit: oh my! I figured it out! Quite harsh indeed!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Tried out DVD profiler tonight and catalogued my Blu-rays. Pretty cool stuff, even sprung for the iOS version as well, which made cataloguing a breeze, being able to scan the barcodes.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Tried out DVD profiler tonight and catalogued my Blu-rays. Pretty cool stuff, even sprung for the iOS version as well, which made cataloguing a breeze, being able to scan the barcodes.
They have a windows mobile version....wow

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Just read up on that app. Seems pretty cool. Think I'm gonna get it. Thanks for the heads up :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just read up on that app. Seems pretty cool. Think I'm gonna get it. Thanks for the heads up :)
I happened upon it over on AVS when a member had a link to theirs in their profile. Glad I could spread the word :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I happened upon it over on AVS when a member had a link to theirs in their profile. Glad I could spread the word :D
Tons of work to catalogue all of them, haha. I've added about 50 DVDs already and I need a break. This may take a while

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Tons of work to catalogue all of them, haha. I've added about 50 DVDs already and I need a break. This may take a while
See, this is why I bit the bullet and bought the $9 iphone app. All it involved was scanning the barcodes on the back, 115 blu-rays took about 20mins.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
See, this is why I bit the bullet and bought the $9 iphone app. All it involved was scanning the barcodes on the back, 115 blu-rays took about 20mins.
I bought the iOS app too. Still a pain :p just less of a pain, haha. You're obviously far more patient than I am. I just want it done already!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I bought the iOS app too. Still a pain :p just less of a pain, haha. You're obviously far more patient than I am. I just want it done already!
Doubtful :D It's probably because I didn't input any extra information in when I was adding them, like price paid, etc etc. Just click, tap, tap and the movie was added. See, not as patient as....................SQUIRREL:eek:

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Doubtful :D It's probably because I didn't input any extra information in when I was adding them, like price paid, etc etc. Just click, tap, tap and the movie was added. See, not as patient as....................SQUIRREL:eek:
Neither did I.... It's just dry, haha. And I've got hundreds and hundreds of movies. It'll take a bit of time :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis