Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Not one comment about the quality of John's eyebrow maintenance...I'm disappointed.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, Amazon has significantly sped up their posting of video reviews. It use to take a day or more - now it takes minutes.

So...the clipper review. Man, you guys are going to be soooo disappointed. No Niki shearing, no cats running for their lives, no manscaping (sorry). Yeah, I'm really selling this to you, aren't I? :D

That said - I'd gladly answer any questions about those two clipper models that anyone has. When I bought the Classic 76 in 2011, it was in an entirely different league than what I had been using for over a decade. The detachable metal blades are a lot more comfortable than those plastic clipper guides.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I recently bought the classic 76, well a few months ago, and I love the thing. Other than the weight, it stands well above what I had been using in terms of performance. I just wish it didn't feel like I was holding a brick when I was using it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I recently bought the classic 76, well a few months ago, and I love the thing.
Yep, it really is a great clipper. The A6 is a nice addition to their line, and you might like it a little better than the 76...but I'd have trouble thinking it was worth $150 to step up to it.

I just wish it didn't feel like I was holding a brick when I was using it.
The mind reels from the possible jokes on that one. :D

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Welcome to clipperholics. Rule #1 NO MANSCAPING PICTURES

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After installing the new ignitor, seeing the glow, and hearing the glorious sound of gas flowing in my oven - I baked a pizza for the first time in a long time. I knew the ignitor was arriving today, so while I was at the store...I just couldn't help myself. Turns out, the pizza that I got is kinda so-so, but it was still nice to have a working oven.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Is it an official sign that you're getting old when you have to be peer pressured into having a bday party?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is it an official sign that you're getting old when you have to be peer pressured into having a bday party?
No - it's an official sign when you can't be peer pressured.

Oh, btw, thanks for bragging that (a) you have friends and (b) they want to spend your b-day with you. Brian 2, Adam 0.

Happy soon-to-be Birthday, man! :)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
No - it's an official sign when you can't be peer pressured.

Oh, btw, thanks for bragging that (a) you have friends and (b) they want to spend your b-day with you. Brian 2, Adam 0.

Happy soon-to-be Birthday, man! :)
Ha, thanks! That's a good way to look at it :)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Wow, Amazon has significantly sped up their posting of video reviews. It use to take a day or more - now it takes minutes.

So...the clipper review. Man, you guys are going to be soooo disappointed. No Niki shearing, no cats running for their lives, no manscaping (sorry). Yeah, I'm really selling this to you, aren't I? :D

That said - I'd gladly answer any questions about those two clipper models that anyone has. When I bought the Classic 76 in 2011, it was in an entirely different league than what I had been using for over a decade. The detachable metal blades are a lot more comfortable than those plastic clipper guides.
Why am I not surprised that you start off talking about the size?

No SPL meter when you talk about the sound?...come on man...

There were plenty of opportunities to shave your arms during the review, yet you didn't take them.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Why am I not surprised that you start off talking about the size?

No SPL meter when you talk about the sound?...come on man...

There were plenty of opportunities to shave your arms during the review, yet you didn't take them.
So one of those clippers has a cylindrical shape.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis