Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I don't know what's more shocking to me: that someone here got his junk burned by a pussy that then sprayed him in the face, and hardly anyone commented on it...or that someone here got his junk burned by a pussy.
A stripper in Vancouver *ahem* sprayed on me a couple weeks ago. Had a damp spot on my shirt to prove it. Probably my favourite stripper story. Not that I have a long list of them or anything *looks around shadily*

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
By a girl, right? :D
Heck, at this point... :eek: :D

On a different note, I'm way too lazy. The store is only half a mile away, but yet I can't summon up the energy to go. But, I know that I'm going to because I have to get food for Niki.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
On a different note, I'm way too lazy. The store is only half a mile away, but yet I can't summon up the energy to go. But, I know that I'm going to because I have to get food for Niki.
That's why pizza delivery is so dangerous. If I actually had to go pick it up, I'd probably only get pizza maybe once a month.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I don't know what's more shocking to me: that someone here got his junk burned by a pussy that then sprayed him in the face, and hardly anyone commented on it...or that someone here got his junk burned by a pussy.
Dude! Look at the pics. again. My junk is not junk....:)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Have you ever made an offer on something and said to yourself "They'll never accept that, but hey can't hurt to try." and then they accept it and you go "Crap, now I have to pay for it"? Yea me too.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Have you ever made an offer on something and said to yourself "They'll never accept that, but hey can't hurt to try." and then they accept it and you go "Crap, now I have to pay for it"? Yea me too.
At least you got a new toy :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Story of the weekend:

So my wife needed a quick trim at her hair salon, which in and of itself was free. We don't really use cash, so she was thinking of a way to give a tip, and I told her to just pick up some hair product and then add the tip there. So she returns with this little 3oz bottle and I just happen to note the price tag of $23 :eek: So I asked her if she knew how much Suave I could buy for that and proceeded to break down how else that money could have been spent:

23 McDoubles
92 McNuggets
1104oz of Diet Pepsi
300+ Pizza Rolls
1 hour of college education for our son
etc

Yeah, I'm lucky to have found a woman that can put up with me :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...proceeded to break down how else that money could have been spent:

23 McDoubles
92 McNuggets
1104oz of Diet Pepsi
300+ Pizza Rolls
My friend, I think that by buying that hair product, your wife just saved your life. :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
My friend, I think that by buying that hair product, your wife just saved your life. :D
Don't worry, we hit up Dunkin Donuts for a healthy breakfast before we embarked upon our daily adventures :D

On the up side, we did get good walks in with the dog and visiting the zoo, and I actually used the exercise bike for something other than a coat rack for the first time in a long time this weekend.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I don't post on weekends.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Here's hoping for another Adam SVS review (or barring that at least somebody with more than 10 posts to their name). Will they be Niki approved? The world wonders.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis