Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Those switches are pretty darned complicated for the little lady to figure out.
She's not the only one. I can't count the number of times that I've walked into a room, only to be confused and frustrated that I'm still in the dark but now a ceiling fan is running.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Pizza or brinner, that is the question. Whether tis nobler to be lazy and have someone bring food to my doorstep, or take up the implements of cooking and make myself a meal....

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Pizza or brinner, that is the question. Whether tis nobler to be lazy and have someone bring food to my doorstep, or take up the implements of cooking and make myself a meal....
Beer of choice while pondering said deep questions usually answers all things in short order.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Pretty funny and scary at the same time that something so simple could cause something so serious. Protected pipes was clearly the least of their problems if that's all it took to cause a meltdown!
Well this is not a simple rat. Perhaps you are too old to be familiar with mutant rats, but they are very nasty creatures.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Beer of choice while pondering said deep questions usually answers all things in short order.
I believe bourbon is better for clearing the head, but in desperate times beer can be used. That said why order delivery pizza when you can make them better at home with real bacon.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I believe bourbon is better for clearing the head, but in desperate times beer can be used. That said why order delivery pizza when you can make them better at home with real bacon.
I was going to say >alcohol of choice< but beer sounded good at the time. And now. And later :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I hated those nights. It's tough not knowing what's wrong with them. At least Seraphia is talking enough to tell us what's wrong with her when she's sick now.
Turns out he has the flu but hasn't coughed or sneezed :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, I moved my Mini around today. For those who called me a sheep for buying a Mac :), here's a picture for at least one reason to get one. Seriously, the picture doesn't do justice to the difference in volume. It's amazing how much smaller the Mini is compared to my HP tower. The processor in the Mini is quite a bit faster, and it has a lot more RAM - I really only run the HP for games because of the graphics card (which is a con for the Mini).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I could be drinking and watching TV, but instead I'm using a fixed blade utility knife to cut through hard plastic...while drinking.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
We are very glad that you survived that process. I tried that once and about cut off the end of my thumb......
My brother in law was using a box cutter while drinking beer last month. He seriously ended up in the ER after it slipped and cut a 6 in gap out of his knee. It was pretty darn nasty.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis