Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
You may laugh (I did) but I had to pay for my own party one time. I was in the Philippines visiting my wife's side of the family. My birthday happened to fall during the 2 week span we were there. A few days beforehand, wifey asked if I would like it if her family threw me a surprise birthday party. First I tried to explain what the word surprise meant. Then I thought about how scrapped for money they were and said that I didn't need a party. She looked very sad as she explained how important it was to them to do this for me, so I said OK. She looked very happy as she told me that they'd need $100. I laughed and gave her the money.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You may laugh (I did) but I had to pay for my own party one time.
I always pay for my own parties. Isn't that normal?

Come to think of it, that pimp should have one of those "Buy X Parties, Get One Free" cards. I'll put that in the suggestion box.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I always pay for my own parties. Isn't that normal?

Come to think of it, that pimp should have one of those "Buy X Parties, Get One Free" cards. I'll put that in the suggestion box.
When I proof read my post I just knew that someone would point that out, but I left it that way anyhow. Maybe I needed your attention.
The Pimp cards sound like a good idea. Where do I get mine stamped?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
This isn't good 5th night in a row Connors woken me and Steph up crying :( think out baby is sick again

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
This isn't good 5th night in a row Connors woken me and Steph up crying :( think out baby is sick again
I hated those nights. It's tough not knowing what's wrong with them. At least Seraphia is talking enough to tell us what's wrong with her when she's sick now.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis