what are you drinking right now ?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Double Take IPA. Last one, though (have had two so far...left work early). Beck's Sapphire is on deck.

Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
<O:p</O:pLong weekend:<O:p</O:p

Founders: Curmudgeon Old Ale (Deliciousness in a bottle, best beer of the weekend but smacks you at 10%abv)
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/founders-curmudgeon-old-ale/40543/<O:p</O:p

Founders: EXP7272 (Pub only, experimental batch lighter ale)
No ratebeer info

Founders: Diamond Mt. Brown (Pub only, lighter brown ale)
No ratebeer info

Founders: Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/founders-dirty-bastard-scotch-ale/11498/

Right Brain Brewery: Northern Hawk Owl
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/right-brain-northern-hawk-owl-amber/133726/

Right Brain Brewery: Igor Takes a Digger Imperial Brown (very enjoyable)
No ratebeer info<O:p</O:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Haven't looked in this thread for awhile.

At the brewery in Newport, OR they make stout ice cream floats. I was hooked on them the first night. Ended up getting one each night for the remainder of our stay.
Try their Shakespeare Stout, also a nice one.

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
Had another great weekend. I introduced my brother to craft beers. His first was the 512 Double aged Pecan Porter on tap at Jack Allan's. The next day we each go a Naked Nun, Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout and Young's Double Chocolate Stout.

I thought the Oatmeal Stout was fantastic, but he didn't really like it. The Naked Nun was nice, but I preferred the Stout between the two. We left the Double Chocolate for my next visit. I've already had it.

Last night I had a rum and coke and tried mixing a scotch and coke. The later didn't work. The scotch overpowers the coke too much IMO. Of course this isn't a bad thing since scotch tastes great. BTW don't ever put coke in a shaker. I started shaking it and remembered. Oh crap this is like shake a bottle of coke.
I better never hear of you putting anything in a glass of Scotch again...never...:mad:
I cannot read this thread with such abominations in it. Real men drink their Scotch neat (i.e., just Scotch, and nothing else at all). At least he has the good taste to like Samuel Smith beer, so I suppose he can be let off with a warning instead of being banned outright. But I think I might have to go lie down for a while.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
At the brewery in Newport, OR they make stout ice cream floats. I was hooked on them the first night. Ended up getting one each night for the remainder of our stay.
Try their Shakespeare Stout, also a nice one.
I'll be sure to check out the shakespeare stout. I like oatmeal stouts based on my limited experience :)

An ice cream stout float sounds delicious, but I'm about as lactose intolerant as it gets. Perhaps I'll try one at home, if I don't plan on going anywhere for a couple hours afterwards :D

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
So I was at my favorite beer store with my sister who pointed out a good beer she had while studying in Spain, so I picked up it.

Estrella Damm Lager from Barcelona

Well lets just say I forgot how my sister has terrible taste in beer....

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I cannot read this thread with such abominations in it. Real men drink their Scotch neat (i.e., just Scotch, and nothing else at all). At least he has the good taste to like Samuel Smith beer, so I suppose he can be let off with a warning instead of being banned outright. But I think I might have to go lie down for a while.
Just had their Organic Chocolate Stout it's amazing and it really didn't hurt the scotch that much. It was cheap scotch after all. Lately I've been drinking margaritas though.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Last weekend I bought a 6-pack of Newton's Folly at Trader Joe's. It's an apple cider/beer kind of thing. Not a huge fan of beer but this one tastes pretty good.

cider-220x300.jpg

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Being a Margarita man, I also kinda like Bud Light's Lime-A-Rita. Most of the time though I tend to make a Margarita and then pour one of the Lime-A-Rita's in to add some extra zip.

budlight-lime-a-rita.jpg

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I rarely drink beerritas, but when I do, I just stick a bottle of dos equis in the margarita :)

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
New Belgium Ranger.. My version of bud-light as of late :D
Cheers, Mac

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
too lazy to take a picture, but a hofbrau hefeweizen is what i'm drinking now

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
too lazy to take a picture, but a hofbrau hefeweizen is what i'm drinking now
If you haven't already, make a point sometime in life to visit the hoffbrauhaus in Munich .. My folks took me back in the 70's and I took my wife about 10 years ago. About due for another go :D
Cheers, Mac

Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
Made it down to Bourbon country (Louisville, Ky) this weekend and a little somethin' somethin' followed me home...

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis