Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
They have been pulling this move for years. Alex and Doug make the double cheeseburger with Adam as the chicken sandwich.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
They have been pulling this move for years. Alex and Doug make the double cheeseburger with Adam as the chicken sandwich.
I'm disturbed that two scenarios popped into my head almost instantly. :eek:

At least in one, I'm giving as well as I'm getting. :D

Oh, man...I gotta take a break from this place...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It only takes about two seconds of viewing the StarCraft II pro tournament to be reminded of how incredibly bad I am at that game.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd like a Thunderbolt cable, but I don't want to pay $30-$40 for one.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
What do you think of La Ferrari? :eek:

6.3-liter V12 with a pair of electric motors mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission that together generate 950 horsepower and 660 pound-feet of torque. 0-62 mph comes in at less than three seconds, 0-124 mph in under seven and it tops out at 217 mph.

Or Mc Laren P1?

903 hp and 664 lb-ft of torque from a 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 and an electric assist that completely eliminates turbo drag, the P1 is a proper successor to the McLaren F1. Like the new Ferrari, 0-62 mph is quoted at less than 3 seconds, 0-124 mph in under 7 and top speed electronically limited to 217 mph. McLaren chief Ron Dennis is confident it will lap the Nordschleife (Nurburgring) in under seven minutes and will soon be regarded as the fastest car in the world.

I think this car is way better. But I'm willing to give an even trade.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Couldn't do it...Adam isn't free range. Besides I had to disconnect with Adam. He hums...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Couldn't do it...Adam isn't free range. Besides I had to disconnect with Adam. He hums...
Nah, I'm free range. I CHOOSE to be cooped up in front of my computer. :D

As for the humming...some people like that. :p

I like women. I do. Really.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis