Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Changed out the spark plugs on the Jeep. The ones that were in it were looked like they'd been pretty hot (white) and were gapped at .07 when they should've been at .04.. Fixed the rough idle, hopefully it helps mpg a bit as well.

Can't get the dang back door rattles to stop after the amp install. Leaving for my road trip tomorrow and I imagine I'll be driving most of the time so the rattles won't bother me as much as they will my passengers

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Based on the lack of response in the Lamborghini thread, I believe that this does truly belong here... :eek: :)

I saw this old Ford a couple of days ago and thought it was super cool. Granted, it was more cool in person...but here's a quick video of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Originally Posted by hizzaahCan't get the dang back door rattles to stop...

Originally Posted by Bryceo
Get sound dampening sticky stuff :)

Twister invitations sent.
I wasn't invited?
Was it something I said?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Based on the lack of response in the Lamborghini thread, I believe that this does truly belong here... :eek: :)

I saw this old Ford a couple of days ago and thought it was super cool. Granted, it was more cool in person...but here's a quick video of it.

I watched it once and then woke up for lunch. Some commentary or upbeat music may have made the chase seen more exciting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wait, but if I add music, you wouldn't be able to hear the roar of the hybrid engine at the end...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
What do you think of La Ferrari? :eek:

6.3-liter V12 with a pair of electric motors mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission that together generate 950 horsepower and 660 pound-feet of torque. 0-62 mph comes in at less than three seconds, 0-124 mph in under seven and it tops out at 217 mph.

Or Mc Laren P1?

903 hp and 664 lb-ft of torque from a 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 and an electric assist that completely eliminates turbo drag, the P1 is a proper successor to the McLaren F1. Like the new Ferrari, 0-62 mph is quoted at less than 3 seconds, 0-124 mph in under 7 and top speed electronically limited to 217 mph. McLaren chief Ron Dennis is confident it will lap the Nordschleife (Nurburgring) in under seven minutes and will soon be regarded as the fastest car in the world.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
WHAT THE H¤#%¤&/¤.... A Ferrari in Blue?

They go so fast you will never see the color anyways.....
So if I drive it fast enough, the Doppler effect will make it look blue for
me? How fast will I have to go? Would 25% of the spped of light be enough?

Edit:
It looks like I'd need to go 30% of the speed of light to turn red to blue. If I start with the yellow, I could slow down a bit.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
So if I drive it fast enough, the Doppler effect will make it look blue for
me? How fast will I have to go? Would 25% of the spped of light be enough?

Edit:
It looks like I'd need to go 30% of the speed of light to turn red to blue. If I start with the yellow, I could slow down a bit.
Actually yes, it will turn blue if you go fast enough, didn't think of it , LOL

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis