Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Again I get to say, "what a shocker".
Sure, b***h when no one is posting, then make fun of me when I post some boring stuff. I see how it's going to be. :D

I gotta say, I felt pretty good about fixing that TV by just tightening a screw on the back - and by doing it within a couple of minutes of hearing it start. I felt all productive. :)

As for the monitor, it's something in the power supply because it does it when there's no signal. I've noticed over the past couple of years that small transformers (the wall warts that come with a lot of devices these days) are starting to buzz/whine. I hadn't noticed them do that before, but more and more of the ones that I get are doing it. I imagine whatever change in components/power architecture that's causing it in those is what's happening in the monitor.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've noticed over the past couple of years that small transformers (the wall warts that come with a lot of devices these days) are starting to buzz/whine.
You gotta get yourself tested. I mean by a shrink. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Doing a volume rebuild on my computer really sucks. This is going to take forever. Looking into new computers as we speak.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm intrigued to see what the PS4 will be like - should only be another three days until we all find out.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I'm pretty sure the last guy to make a deposite on Myn was Buck Rodgers. Just Sayin';)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I've noticed over the past couple of years that small transformers are starting to buzz/whine.

You gotta get yourself tested. I mean by a shrink. :D

Alex, don't go overboard with this.
Let's wait until he tries sleeping with tinfoil on his head as I've previously suggested.
Frankly, I'd go with the commercial heavy duty stuff.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Biggest pay day I've ever gotten by about $1500 after taxes on Thursday! Booyakasha! Good timing since I'm going to Van on Friday!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis